Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Tanoa Server's Biggest Needs

Hey, trying to play on the Tanoa server is really starting to get on my nerves because of a handful of large issues, and a multitude of smaller, less important issues. The three things that NEED to be done as soon as possible to make the server less rage inducing are as follows:

- Add additional spawn locations.
I already sent Renzo a link to a tutorial on how to do this. Probably the most time consuming part, but also the most aggravating. (If time is an issue here, then I volunteer to write that code, since I have the tutorial that tells me how to do it. Seriously. Just get it done.)

- Enable the XM8 phone app thing.
From what I heard, it just requires someone to go to the Exile website and set something up? That'll take, what, fifteen minutes max? Again, simple thing. Just get it done. I would gladly do it myself if I could.

- Figure out why purchased boats are not spawning correctly.
This becomes less of an issue if there are spawn points on the islands, but still, its really annoying. I have not encountered this problem on any other Tanoa server that I've played on, so I can't imagine that it would be a tough fix. You're paying the server owners a bundle to do most of the coding, right? Get in contact with them about it. Again, I'd do it myself since apparently no one else has the time for whatever reason.

With regards to point 1, here are the cities that would best be changed to spawn points:

Mission Islands (Southwest)
- Balavu (North)
- Katkoula (South)

Harcourt Island (Southeast)
- Moddergat
- Doodstil

The northwest island doesn't need a spawn town unless you plan to remove the radiation zone, so I'll leave that decision to you. Tutorial is located here. http://www.exilemod.com/topic/19467-adding-custom-spawn-to-tanoa/

If you do nothing else for the server ever again, just get the spawn towns set. Please.

-Dakroth