Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Team Griefing

blurhappy0

Donator
Good Afternoon

Is it a team grief if someone switches teams after being kicked from squad to kill well placed beacon and then brag about it?

Good Afternoon

Is it a team grief if someone switches teams after being kicked from squad to kill well placed beacon and then brag about it?
Were they on the enemy team? Did they move to your team in order to disrupt your gameplay? If that's the case, then it's probably team griefing.

Were they on the enemy team? Did they move to your team in order to disrupt your gameplay? If that's the case, then it's probably team griefing.
I believe he is asking is it "team grieving" if you are on a friendly team & squad, with someone in your squad having a well hidden beacon. For whatever reason Squad Leader kicks you from that squad. You switch to the enemy side, then go immediately to where the beacon(is located), of your previously kicked squad, and kill them & beacon...
Correct me if I am wrong..

Yes it is a complete bitch move, as previously stated, and yes it would be grieving.
You switch to the other side, because someone kicked you from a squad, not withstanding, just going to another squad, on the same team.
By those actions alone, the previous SL, probably had good reason to kick you.

IE.. Shooting from the location of a well placed beacon(after spawning from it), revealing your squad, and more than likely the beacon. (idiots & noobs do this constantly from moving vehicles, often revealing their positions) For no reason at all.

Last edited:
if he was:

1. originally on the team
2. in the squad
3. kicked from squad
4. autoswitched or assisted to other team

.... not griefing. what do you want? a perpetual pass when he knows your position?

now if he moved from the opposite team to your team to get your position then !assisted back to then destroy the beacon/position, that is definitely griefing

or if he destroyed the beacon after kick but before switching teams, thats griefing.

but after a team switch, youre fair game.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Good Afternoon

Nope. Not at all.

You're on the other team and not griefing your new team so it's not 'team griefing' to kill your old squad mates.

Fuck 'em. Blast away!

I believe he is asking is it "team grieving" if you are on a friendly team & squad, with someone in your squad having a well hidden beacon. For whatever reason Squad Leader kicks you from that squad. You switch to the enemy side, then go immediately to where the beacon(is located), of your previously kicked squad, and kill them & beacon...
Correct me if I am wrong..

Yes it is a complete bitch move, as previously stated, and yes it would be grieving.
You switch to the other side, because someone kicked you from a squad, not withstanding, just going to another squad, on the same team.
By those actions alone, the previous SL, probably had good reason to kick you.

IE.. Shooting from the location of a well placed beacon(after spawning from it), revealing your squad, and more than likely the beacon. (idiots & noobs do this constantly from moving vehicles, often revealing their positions) For no reason at all.
yeh if he’s on the other team it’s fair game

But if Switches back after destroying the beacon, well, that’s a major bitch move. Very petty XD

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
yeh if he’s on the other team it’s fair game

But if Switches back after destroying the beacon, well, that’s a major bitch move. Very petty XD

It might be a bitch move but it's still within the rules.

First off, the guy doesn't know for certain he can switch. Then after he does his thing he's not certain he can switch back.

In any case, he's taking the time and trouble not to do one or more teamkills and regardless of his motives he's going out of his way to obey the rules as they are and I wish more people would do so. We'd have fewer things for BBBOS to do if the level of teamkilling were to decline.