Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Team Killer Ban

Getting kicked constantly with idiots running through the incendiary nades. NEWBS! need to be more careful! [not admins guys, newbs just getting caught up on this thread lol, been crunching at my company]. I know the TK ban is automated no issue with that, its when I go out of my way to throw away from players and peeps try to run through the flames with low health in camped corners. Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Morons need to watch where they throw incendiaries.

mat9ball, you will be constantly banned by the server automatically if you cant control your fire of whatever weapon you are using. You have played on the server alot , so you know the stupidity of some people, but if it is getting you "banned" over and over, then maybe you need to start adjusting your style of gameplay brah! no one else is getting banned as much as you :-\

ps - you said "morons need to have it updated" -- what are you referring to? I am lost on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not best to walk into someones house and call them morons, that is a good way to get the door shut on you. The settings for getting kicked and banned can not be changed, it is enforced by EA/DICE. When you make a complaint to them I advise you not to call them morons and what not. They sometimes can be less forgiving.

p.s. Like I said, this rule is enforced by EA / DICE, and I have never been ban I think only kicked for tk 3-4 times since battlefield 4 has been released and I will throw grenades and noob tubes, that could make a me a moron...but it might be the other way around. watch your fire

Whats up kids, been away working my ass off just started playing again after months. New stuff looks sweet. No idea what you guys are talking about, not saying the rules are dumb saying the newbs trying to bunny hop through fire are morons it's always been an instant kill. I wasn't throwing nades in front of shooters but regardless a tk is a tk. Jackson were you assuming Im calling "who" morons admins? I know that tk bans are automated not admin functions we've talked about that before, I'm referring to newbs. Curry you know its not as fun without me son, did you watch my "how to" videos yet lol? Just started playn gonna see if I can jump in late.