Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Team Kills, how often do you do it (on accident)

I'll just be minding my own business, shredding people with an LMG, and all of a sudden like 50 people run in front of me like total fucking dumbasses. Its either that or they run into my grenades or assault rifle. On average, depending on the map. I will get like 2-4 tk every few games.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I get a lot of TK's for people jumping out of the heli when it's turning or jumping out of a boat...even if the boat isn't moving at all. Consequently I'm very patient when I jump from a boat/heli and get tk'd myself. Just how the game works is all.

Locker and Metro are also good for TK's when your own team runs in front of you and catches 'nades, LMG fire, and etc. Seems not many people understand the idea of avoiding the pointy end of things that go boom.

It depends on how often I use explosives. Most of my TKs are from those. I don't tend to get a lot of them from gunfire. Not sure if I've ever been kicked for TKs either since I try to keep track of them and I slow down or stop my use of explosives when I get to 3 or 4.