Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Team Play (Communication)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCK-U

Most of the times I'm on TS I ask questions that I don't have answers for.  And people that are in TS will give me the answers. But a quarter of the time I join the same country as other players in TS and load into their squad. Now there are 5 individuals that make up a team. So logic would tell you that you would have a well-oiled team. I'll hear guys in the team taking fire or need help. So I ask "What's your location"? Nothing. Why?? Because out of the 5 members, 2 of them just talk to each other and freeze everyone else out. Why they do this is an unknown factor to me. So I just leave their team, and log off of TS so I don't have to hear their "Bullshit" when I'm working on supporting them, or asking a question that is obvious to them but treats one like a "Dolt" because I don't know. Then I'm asked, "How long have you been playing". I tell them that I'm at 111 and that blows their minds that I don't understand how to perform certain tasks. Then the "Bullshit" enters their comments where I promptly just leave the damn game because no one should be treated as a Dolt. I just don't get it. Why are some of these individuals members of BZ?? Or members of anything besides their own selves???

because people just  want to  have fun, this is just a game nothing more, it is meant to have fun. Does not always have to be SUPER tactical game play we spoke on this issue before on how you felt you were right on certain topics and I feel this is the same thing. We are a more relaxed and have fun type of community.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think the part that you're missing is that this is a community. A diverse community of individuals with different interests and different personalities. 

This is not an elite fighting force of gamers dedicated to dominating the battlefield with tactical cunning and guile.

That is not to say that we don't elevate our game from time to time, and enjoy the immersion and adrenaline that can come from a well fought game, but it does not have to be every time. In fact, it is actually quite rare.

There are some members who would love to participate in this type of gameplay, but it would appear that you have not identified them yet, or have missed opportunities to arrange a squad of like-minded individuals.  

Many of us come on TS simply to enjoy one another's company. The game is secondary to our community and fraternity. Some are also just not capable of the sort of gameplay that you have consistently found lacking in our community. This is no fault of yours, nor is it any fault of ours. It is simply a matter of different strokes for different folks.

We pride ourselves in the skill of our members. We have quite a few incredible gamers, and they are fun to watch, fun to fight with and against, but we've found that we just really enjoy hanging out together.

I'm afraid that this concept may be lost on you, or it's just not what you're looking for, and that's fine. No harm, no foul.

PS - As a side note, I think I know a couple of games that may be right up your alley. Project Reality and Squad. These games offer a realism component to an arcade game that I find quite enjoyable. You will find many people with your zest for tactical gameplay. I suggest you investigate these titles.

Project Reality is an entirely free game that has been in development over 10 years. It really is a remarkable game.

Squad is a kickstarter project that was inspired by PR, but has a long way to go. 

Both games are probably right up your alley.

Best of luck to you.

F

FCK-U

OK, let me ask all of you a question. When you logs on to your website, what's the first thing they read about BZ? That in its self-backs up my complaint. And to  GSS, I will use words that you can comprehend. Go Fuck Yourself Pal. If anyone "Bitches" or Whines in here it's you replying to my posts. So do yourself a favor. Stop reading my posts, and go fuck yourself. Question now is, do I also need to draw you a picture??

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Our home page says, 

About us

BanZore is an old-school adult gaming community. We have zero tolerance for hacking of any sort. Feel free to join us on teamspeak 18+ only (unless seeking admin assistance)

I'm not sure how this backs up your complaint.

It seems you have found words that Shiney understands. 

With that in mind, I am locking this thread before it gets out of hand.

Feel free to PM me with any additional complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.