Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

team speak server

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
THIS IS A TEMPORARY LANDING PAGE.

Our site will return once the traffic settles down.

Thank you for your patience!

The new TeamSpeak 3 Client BETA21 will only work

with the new TeamSpeak 3 Server BETA23.

If you auto-updated your TeamSpeak 3 Client to BETA21 and you are having connection problems you have TWO choices:

1. Upgrade your server to BETA23.

2. Downgrade your client back to BETA20 and do NOT auto-update again until you know your server has been upgraded to BETA23.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
I dont have access to the ts server to update it , but I'm someone will eventually :wink:
your permissions should be all set, i don't see a way to update the server though.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
ok just updated and connected, i believe the server crashing today and everything was due to my internet services updating all their ts servers, you should be good to go with the update at this time.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
you now MUST update your client in order to log into our ts3.

mine would not auto update so i just had to go download the latest from teamspeak

Cuba

BEAST MODE
just trying to keep pace with you ya bastard!

come back for like 2 days and make me look like a bum!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I updated and am currently logged in. The little blue lights look different, eh?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
My I suggest that the tech team or whomever sends out the mass emails send out an email updating people on the TS3 issue?

There's hardly anybody on right now.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
My I suggest that the tech team or whomever sends out the mass emails send out an email updating people on the TS3 issue?There's hardly anybody on right now.
as long as they allow it to update when they connect , they are good to go ,now that the server is updated.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
CR8Z said:
My I suggest that the tech team or whomever sends out the mass emails send out an email updating people on the TS3 issue?There's hardly anybody on right now.
I don't have all the addresses...but I can write a latter and send it to cuba...

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Cuba already did it.

I thought that more people might have trouble because Cuba said that his didn't auto update and he had to go to the TS3 DL page.

I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. Or I'll at least try to.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
CR8Z said:
Cuba already did it.I thought that more people might have trouble because Cuba said that his didn't auto update and he had to go to the TS3 DL page.

I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. Or I'll at least try to.
Don't keep your mouth shut....

then that means the PARTY is OVER...