Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Thanks for the BC2 Server

DragonHeart335

-bZ- Member
Looks like I found a good, moderated server after all. Had alot of fun playing BC2 with u guys this weekend. I have had enough of the non-moderated ranked servers where "anything goes". Not that I cant deal with the occasional base rapers, but the team killers who arent dealt with can end a game pretty efficiently.

I helped moderate a NON-ranked NON-PB server for a guy out of Canada for a time and boy, what a pain! Of course, all of the PB-banned players would show up, hacks turned on and make a mess of things, but it is nice to have a place for those of us who dont use cheats and maybe have issues with PB malfunctioning on our PC's. But now that server is toast and so I play ranked.

Anyhow, look forward to more games with u honary, independent and rebellious Texans down there! :p

Cuba

BEAST MODE
thank you for the kind words

we aren't all from texas.... the server is based there but we have guys from all over the U.S. Canada, Spain, Netherlands

stop by and drop us a visit on TS3.

i'll pm you the information.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Welcome and thx.........

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Pinecone said:
Hey Dragon,Only had a chance to play a couple rounds with you and say a quick hello on ts but had a good time. Hope to see you back on.
woops sorry, didn't know you were already on ts! ignore that pm!

Cuba said:
thank you for the kind wordswe aren't all from texas.... the server is based there but we have guys from all over the U.S. Canada, Spain, Netherlands

cough Chicago cough...

Cuba

BEAST MODE
the_r3m3dy said:
Cuba said:
thank you for the kind wordswe aren't all from texas.... the server is based there but we have guys from all over the U.S. Canada, Spain, Netherlands

dallas, chicago... it's all yankees to me

cough Chicago cough...