Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The ultimate sacrifice just to get RUST

ToxYukiri

Donator
There are no A-holes on the RustyBeachComber PvE server. You can build your base in peace and explore the map and it's adventures. The last 2 days of each month are raid. We attack each other's bases during that time because it all gets wiped on the 1st Thursday of the calendar month anyways......
I play a RPG Grinder type server these days, called Zombiegeddon. Should check it out :) Full PvE, but there are mob spawns at every monument that get significantly harder, and you grind levels and such. Interesting take on a rust server, and pretty damn fun if you like grinding on mmorpgs

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I play a RPG Grinder type server these days, called Zombiegeddon. Should check it out :) Full PvE, but there are mob spawns at every monument that get significantly harder, and you grind levels and such. Interesting take on a rust server, and pretty damn fun if you like grinding on mmorpgs

I play with SKalber in BeachComber Rust server.

I also play with an eight-man Filipino crew RustSEA 5x (Singapore-based PVE server).

We tried a little bit of PvP last time in another southeast Asian server and we managed to piss off a Korean clan just an hour after starting, and we instantly got raided, but not before despawning all of our loot and converting them all to starter rocks lol....It was freaking hilarious when they wasted a ton of explosives and rockets only to find out they were getting starter rocks as loot.

I think PvP can also be fun, but I would prefer playing with a large group than playing solo or duo.

ToxYukiri

Donator
I play with SKalber in BeachComber Rust server.

I also play with an eight-man Filipino crew RustSEA 5x (Singapore-based PVE server).

We tried a little bit of PvP last time in another southeast Asian server and we managed to piss off a Korean clan just an hour after starting, and we instantly got raided, but not before despawning all of our loot and converting them all to starter rocks lol....It was freaking hilarious when they wasted a ton of explosives and rockets only to find out they were getting starter rocks as loot.

I think PvP can also be fun, but I would prefer playing with a large group than playing solo or duo.
Definitely. With pve i prefer solo/small group, but pvp servers i like to be in a large group, or max size for the specific server we're on

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Hey guys, I like to play with a partner or team, much more fun. I have been on the Rusty Beachcomber Server for about 3 years now. Love it, great admin, Rusty. They also have a Discord, of course, that is where I hang most of the time. Saphir and I have been teaming up a bit, we build bases near each other. Feel free to join us. My Steam name is SKalber, (-bZ-SKalber). My friend code on Steam is: 14174378