Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

There's A Map! There's A Map! There's A Map!

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
Now as some of us noticed with BF4 Hardcore comes a few changes from BF3. The most important of them all is there is no Mini-Map this is an important tool in any soldiers arsenal but it is more important in some ways to the recon.

The recon is/can be equipped with 3 tools that are vital to information gathering and that is the T-UGS, Motion Sensors, and the MAV (if used as makeshift T-UGS). Now I know what you are thinking "But Tag there is no mini-map these are useless" but they are not actually these are even more vital in Hardcore. If you throw a Motion Sensor you do hear it beep but it doesn't make a different sound if someone/thing is detect this is where the map comes in.

"WAIT, What map?" if you press "M"(default) on your keyboard you will actually pull up a full map, and this map is amazing. It shows you the whole battle space including enemy player firing un-suppressed weapons across the map or even that UAV your commander sent in.

So back to my original rant, if you throw a Motion Sensor and open up your map you will see if there is an enemy moving around within 25m of the Motion Sensor, but that is not all it will also detect and show Spawn Beacons, Enemy T-UGS, and Enemy deployed explosives (I.E. Claymores, AT-Mines, M2 SLAMs). Most players don't even notice the beeping from the Motion Sensor and you can get the drop on them. Now you can take it one step further when you hear the report from an enemy's gun stop take a knee and open your map if he fires again he will show up on the map and you can find him and get him before he even knows you are there. If you are taking sniper fire strafe back and forth with your map open and see where he is shooting from so you can either kill him or direct other snipers to kill him.

This does take some practice as the map does cover your whole screen, but I promise you once you master this and use your new Intelligence gathering skills you and your squad will be a force to be reckoned with.

*Warning* You possibly will be called a hacker/cheater while using these tactics as most players do not know about the map and the information that is provides.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You can also see all of the COs orders, etc. I.e., the CO position is not nerfed!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Still not bored with this game. Having a lot of fun. Have not been back to PR since it's release.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
Yes I am begining to like it more and more , when I first started playing i was ownd all the time , And now i begin to be in the top of the table , yes, yes sicariatus:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2