Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Those with a desk job

I can seamlessly Alt Tab between Good Screen, Bad Screen, Room Temp IQ Blueberries, Very Important Emails and Genuine Eldritch Horrors without a second thought. Might be a skill issue.

I had a desk job once, I gained like 40 pounds and lost the will to live

promptly got out of the cubicle hell hole

don't know how anybody lives in section of the rat race
It's new to me and a nice environment with owners who don't know how to run a business so that's a plus for me. 2 people already quit in 1 week.

I change my lifestyle so my diet is clean and I just ordered a treadmill to get those steps in lol. Thank goodness it's not a fish bowl & only thing missing is a love seat with a mini fridge at my desk lol.

There's at least 3 good looking women and a few decent ones. One of the good looking ones is my trainer lol she's cute and super petite with soft spoken voice.

Did I mention she's like 5ft 2 and I'm 6'3 lol. I honestly thought I scared her when I stood up from my chair and she was standing next to me. I think just about all the co workers are married too lol.

I sit at my desk with my work machine on the right. On my left is my home computer (two of them really) and I play the game when I can and I also use the home machine to do work related stuff that I cannot do on the work machine. Password recovery (as authorized), firewall and pen testing, traffic monitoring, etc.
When I was with another company doing WFH it sucked only because you could feel the negative energy through the zoom calls lol. Everyone had look of depression and anger while I was the only one smiling lol.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
When I was with another company doing WFH it sucked only because you could feel the negative energy through the zoom calls lol. Everyone had look of depression and anger while I was the only one smiling lol.

I LOVE these meetings! I always plan ahead by putting apple juice in a crystal decanter and then pouring from it into a cocktail glass during the meetings. So far no one has called me out for 'drinking' during the meetings.

Seriously, I'm five years away from retirement and I have now entered the "Fuck It" stage where I do my job, I do it well, and I don't entertain bullshit.

I LOVE these meetings! I always plan ahead by putting apple juice in a crystal decanter and then pouring from it into a cocktail glass during the meetings. So far no one has called me out for 'drinking' during the meetings.

Seriously, I'm five years away from retirement and I have now entered the "Fuck It" stage where I do my job, I do it well, and I don't entertain bullshit.
I always knew you were old lol.

Can't say I've done anything like that. Except for wearing a dress shirt with no pants for every meeting.

I think this often has to do with how you view being on a computer, not really sure how to describe it. When I worked in the corporate world for 2 years my cubicle/computer never made me dislike my home computer more or less.

maybe try to separate home computer activities from work computer tasks as much as possible? kinda like driving a truck for work vs a sports car for fun.

Edit: I would like to that a large natural gas company for paying for me reach 99 cooking in OSRS during WFH times =)

I own a business, thats why I come and go. At times it is so exhausting I do not touch my computer for months. For me I take a month off at a time to collect myself if I can so usually after the first week I will starting clicking away. Last thing I want to do most days. Thats why I play the same old games, to much variety of life during the day I need some repetition at night