Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

TICKETS AND TICKET BLEED SPEED

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
plaino said:
What are our options? Is there a number scale?
Tickets is like 0 to 500 I think....

ticket speed is a scALE..I THINK 0 TO 120% OR 150%....WHERE 120% IS 20 PERCENT ABOVE NORMAL.....sry bout the caps

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
I think ticket bleed on the rush server should be a little faster , cause once all the cover is gone it just turns in to a sniper feast . This way it gives the attackers more of a reason to do the objective , rather than sit back and just shoot people.

Well both options allow us to have longer or shorter rounds and I think thats needs a discussion or at least some thought if we want to change the default.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
pic something faster than stock, set it, lets try it. We can discuss it all we want, until we get at least one other reference we are really just guessing and it's not like we are super smart to start with.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Cuba said:
pic something faster than stock, set it, lets try it. We can discuss it all we want, until we get at least one other reference we are really just guessing and it's not like we are super smart to start with.
SPEAK for yourself....

Cuba said:
touche ... douche

Cuba

BEAST MODE
my milkshake brings all the boys that are tards!

They're like duuurrr durrr duurrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn Right!

Durrr durrrrrrrrrrrr dur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Cuba said:
my milkshake brings all the boys that are tards!They're like duuurrr durrr duurrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn Right!

Durrr durrrrrrrrrrrr dur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!