-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I'll check it out when it is released.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am already strapped for cash and Ive had a shit load of issues happen recently that make me need to hold onto my cash moneys.

it does look amazing though.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
It depends on how they do with optimization. If they poorly optimize it and it starts crashing everything short of T4G's behemoth of a computer I may have an issue with getting it. I'm definitely intererested in the game though.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm going to wait and see. I didn't get COD Ghosts, and I really don't regret it.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
That's the thing that is turning me off to this game, that it is being made/developed the same people that did the original COD. Also all the Gameplay footage I have seen is all 6v6 Run & Gun COD kids with giant robots. Even the developers stated matches are going to be 6v6 and there will be some bots in the game, and from the leaked alpha footage I was not impressed at all by bot AI, as they seemed to only stick to the main streets and never looked up. IMHO this game looks and feels like COD with BF 2142 skin slapped right over it.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
-For Jackson-

TL:DR - if COD isn't your game then don't waste your money on this.

-For everyone else-

So last night I got an invite to the Titanfall Beta. I decided to record some of my game play. Below is a video of me playing a game mode called "Hardpoint" pretty much is Conquest for Battlefield.

I was surprised at the level of the AI Soldiers in this game they will make call outs when they see an enemy Pilot and even say whether he cloaked or not. The AI doesn't just stick to the main roads they will go in and clear out buildings floor by floor and react to any threat. The AI itself isn't much of a threat in infantry combat but can pose a serious threat to Titans if there is 3-4 of them shooting at you.

Even though the matches are 6v6 the maps are just big enough to always have some type of action whether you are engaging enemy AI, Pilots or even a Titan. I found Titan combat very well balanced, Titans can ruin the day for a Pilot if caught in the open but if he uses his mobility and Anti-Titan weaponry correctly he can make quick work of enemy Titans. On quiet a few occasions I was able to single handily destroy a Titan using my own Titan as a decoy. Allowing the enemy Titan to engage my AI controlled Titan I was able to "rodeo" and attack the Titan's core directly and bypassing it's shields.

The Beta is very limited as it only allows you to get to level 14 and only gives you basic weaponry for both your Pilot (Carbine, SMG, Auto-Aim Pistol, DMR/Sniper rifle) and your Titan (40mm Cannon, 25mm Chaingun, Quad-Rocket Launcher). I give Respawn Entertainment credit they have created a great game and in the 5 Hours of play my game didn't crash once. The only issue I had was I got disconnected from a lobby and got sent to the start menu and that was only once during the whole 5 hours.

A good thing about this game is the Tutorial. when you first boot up the game you automatically begin the tutorial, This shows the player everything from sprinting to wall-running all the way up to how to pilot your Titan and even gives you practical combat exercises in both infantry and Titan combat. The only negative about the tutorial was it didn't explain how to "rodeo" an enemy Titan or even tell you a friendly can ride on top of your Titan.

So far the game is enjoyable but I can't see myself enjoying it more than a few months. I might buy it just to add it to my collection and save it for when I am bored and want to run and gun fast pace but if COD isn't your game then don't waste your money on this.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Looks sweet, but I'll wait til the bugs are fixed the 1st few weeks. A clan in titan falls seems cool.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
It just happened to be a good game and I had a decent team with me. I will try to get some decent footage of an Attrition Match (Team Deathmatch) with more Titan combat.