Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Total player scramble, no squad saved together

Due to the many levels of stupidity of people playing this game and the high level of team work that DS people have when playing leads to many aggrivated people since their stupidity causing their team to  lose.  Thus if DS would not be saved as a squad and all squads shuffled you have to work with what  you get and it should be totally random shuffle each game.

Plus being stuck with stupid people over and over leads to many lost games. 15 loses and 1 win does not make one look forward to playing with such stupid people.

Plus I wish they would get rid of the option to punish for tks for their are so many times it is because you can not control the stupid things people do like running all over and not looking what is there. I have so many times had to shoot in front of people because they do not look and see a claymore I just planted or they run into an area that I am firing a mortar or they just flat out run in front of me when I am firing.

Many of the people do not recognize the need for full squads and proper team balance thus leading to losing games. I have seen too many times 1 person  by themself trying to turn an objective which of course is stupid. And their stupidity gets me killed over and over again.  Big egos and stupidity equal big loses.

The first thing I have to say is, don't use claymores in hardcore.  Like ever.  Pretty much same with mortars...

As far as scrambling the squads, whatever makes for more balanced games I am down for.  

Having a time limit on AFK's would also help.  Esp. at the start of rounds.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
So, if I read this right, everybody is stupid and it makes you lose.

Roger that! Thanks for stopping by our forums.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
What ever happened to getting friends on a squad and actually trying instead of wanting equality? Or are they all stupid too and making you lose?
Equality isn't going to happen in a video game, people are going to be better or worse then you, and occasionally on the same level. A totally random scramble isn't going to be any better then the current one. People will still complain for whatever reason when their team loses and the blame games will ensue as always.
If people want a game mode that is perfectly equal they should petition to bring back FFA Mode.

Yea the claymores are just asking for a punish in hardcore. I understand there is stupid people that do stupid stuff that cause you to get team kills. there are also stupid things that you do to get team kills and you would have to own up to that mistake. I Have gotten team kills before for both reasons. But I have never been banned or kicked because of to many team kills, you are doing something wrong if that happens. As much as sometimes the punish system sucks for some people because they love just trowing nades aimlessly, It does actually work for people that are purposely team killing.

As for the balance of the teams, I have been working on that, some of these plugins are really limited on what can and cant be done, and even when you can do something it seems not to work properly. But something will be done about it, it is being worked on. 

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
No game is perfect, and there is no such thing as balance in a competitive game, someone has to win and someone has to lose. For you to want something different than whats working is to wanna change the whole dynamic of the game itself. If you truly don't like it, play another game, we are not responsible for something that you will find in every server on every mode on BF4.

Aizen

-bZ- Member
Perhaps we can look in to the possibility to manually balance teams by moving whole squads? Just a suggestion.