Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Total War: Arena - Another Wargaming Win

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Anybody else playing this free to play game? It's in beta, but it's pretty fun.

It's an RTS along the lines of Total War. It reminds me of World in Conflict.

Fun game!

https://totalwararena.net/

I was going to download this lastnight I do love the hell out of total war games, but but i know wargames runs a pretty tight ship for maintaining a certain large amount of trolls and other fuck bois. Hopefully wargames doesn't fuck up total war. Honestly I have not looked much into it, what is wargames even in charge of for this games, I am sure sega made the game and everything, I know they didnt put wargames in charge of a match making system for it, maybe servers? Anyone know?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It's basically tanks and boats but with various combat units. Same tier and premium system.

I haven't seen a lot of trolls in any of their games to be honest. Not a lot of hacking either.

I haven't ranked up high enough to play other players yet so it's a lot of AI at the moment, but it's still fun.

Yea they have been good about the hackers trolls and general douche bags not so much. Kind of interesting to see total war 2 in that format, I will check it out with an open mind despite being a little partial to the actual total war games, might check it tonight. also we need to get on and get some more booty soon cr8z

So far my impression from two games was it is a overly watered down jump into of a simplified version of total war. This might have some appeal for sure just some quick play fuck around, seems not great compared to the actual game in my opinion.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
No, it's a free game, so it won't have all of the content of the real game, but the gameplay is good and its fun to play in with a buddy.

Yea i guess I can see that, but what with the people that have the game? "hey wanna play a shitty version of the game you own? check this out!" lol, na i get what your saying tho, it is cool how they implemented the tier system into total war