Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

TS Info

F

FCK-U

Greetings all...I just signed in with you all, and I don't  have my barrings around your site as of yet. So could someone provide me with your TS info??

Thank You.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome!

It's to the left of the banner of the homepage.

ts3server://banzore.ts.nfoservers.com/?nickname=BanZoreGuest

F

FCK-U

lol...where did you find that show?? I have never heard of it. Most likely because I haven't watched TV in over 15 years......

F

FCK-U

Thank You. But what year did that "Cartoon" come out?? I remember just watching "Loony Tunes" growing up with somewhat of an adult humor. I think nowadays they have dumb down these cartoons that it doesn't give a child to think on their own on what they're watching. It's all served up to them on a silver platter.......Pitty..

F

FCK-U

CR8Z...Funny, on the home page, there is really nothing there regarding TS...

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
CR8Z...Funny, on the home page, there is really nothing there regarding TS...

If you look directly next to our logo on the homepage, there is a blue "Click to join Team Speak" button.  If you have Team Speak installed, it automatically opens and connects to our server.

F

FCK-U

LOL.....Yep, your quite correct. It's sitting there as plain as day on the left side of the banner. I was always looking at the right side of the banner. It's very strange, but at times I become focused on what to look for that I miss everything else. I thought you said the Right side of the banner. So I got tunnel vision  on the right side of the banner. It's a lot like life. Someone gives you information on just about anything, so we go looking for that very thing and missing everything else that life has to offer. I missed out on so many things in my life because I'm so damned focused on my "Work". I never take the time to take two steps away from the tree so that I can see the forest. It's not a good choice to make in one's life........Please excuse my metaphysics.