Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

TWL Meeting 6/28/2010

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Will have a meeting on Monday 6/28 @ 10pm to discuss the immediate future of TWL

deciding on captain or continuency of the COD4 SnD Ladder

deciding on captain or registration of a bf2bc team

those that would like to play or captain in either league please show up, those that are not interested in matching or competetion please skip this one.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I won't be home till 10:15, but would love to attend.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
it's ok we can talk cod4 first and then move to bf2bc, should take a while anyways... we'll fill you in.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I can record...Yoshi we can listen together....(I only have one set of headphones [i take left,you get the right])

Cuba

BEAST MODE
also we are in the 5v5 standard snd ladder the promod ladder has way more teams... food for thought.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Billybong said:
I can record...Yoshi we can listen together....(I only have one set of headphones [i take left,you get the right])
I'm starting to think you have a sexual thing for me.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
YoshiBishi said:
Billybong said:
I'm starting to think you have a sexual thing for me.
starting to? holy god, he's got such a huge (for him) boner for you!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
This is a short update for those who did not get the chance to attend the TWL Meeting last night.

COD4 - We are still laddering with the 5v5 Search and Destroy. We now have 4 captains for our COD4 ladder and they are as follows JaXX, Oobie, JoJo and Monkey. We had also discuessed last night about possibly adding the ProMod ladder but not everyone wanted to do it.

I will create a new post in the "TWL Section" of the fourms here shortly for scheduleing so we can get practice's going again and also for meetings aswell.

BFBC2 - We now have a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - NA 4v4 Squad Rush ladder open for our memeber's to join. If interested please contact BillyB, Cuba, myself or oobie for the join password.

Thank-You