Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Two New BF3 Servers up and Running!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Playing on the SR server, we noticed that the randomizer seemed to play Karkand and Wake almost exclusively. So, I generated a map list. This can change at any time. Just post here if you would like to see a different order or a map added, removed, or whatever.

Also, I noticed that this mode is intended for 8 players, so I adjusted the player count to 8.

Current Map List:

Strike at Karkand

Damavand Peak

Operation Firestorm

Caspian Border

Sharqi Peninsula

Subway

Gulf of Oman

Teheran Highway

Kharg Island

Spartan

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
Playing on the SR server, we noticed that the randomizer seemed to play Karkand and Wake almost exclusively. So, I generated a map list. This can change at any time. Just post here if you would like to see a different order or a map added, removed, or whatever.Also, I noticed that this mode is intended for 8 players, so I adjusted the player count to 8.

Current Map List:

Strike at Karkand

Damavand Peak

Operation Firestorm

Caspian Border

Sharqi Peninsula

Subway

Gulf of Oman

Teheran Highway

Kharg Island
nice work cr8z

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I changed a couple settings yet again after more feedback. We're going to try inf only, able to spawn on all squad members, no kick for 5 tks (can still punish, I think.)

jpeg of the settings are attached.

server settings 1.jpg

server settings (2).jpg

server settings (3).jpg

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Another useful command admin command is !map. This will set the next map to the map of your choice of what's available in the maplist. The only trick is, you have to know the map names. The jpeg attached lists the map names as you need to type them into the command line to set the map. So, if you wanted to stop what you were doing and load Caspian Border, you would type

/!map MP_007

This would load Caspian Border.

maplists.jpg