Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

unban

Hi I would like to request an unban from metro lockers market, Bz jackson was the one who banned me and has something against me. He said he has gotten massive complaints about me.. but  50 out of the 64 players in the server also type about lag, amzg and lord cheating etc and they  do not get banned so I'm not sure why i have been singled out.

I know i punished jackson multiple times for  tking me with 320s 2 weeks ago and he seemed to flip out for that and has constantly been very rude to me and on my case.. Anyways someone needs to give him a hug and I will not type if you decide to let me back in. I was doing well in first place on our side when teams were very stacked on metro. I don't play any other servers and probally better that I am banned so wont sit on the computer But Bz has always seems like a fun group of regulars and skill level is high and in this  game there is only like 15 servers left that are hardcore and have players in them.

terr0rwrist

As we all know I do not use 320's so full of shit here, the issues here was that he was just talking shit non stop calling anyone that killed him a hacker a piece of shit, saying stuff that we need to unfuck the servers this and that. Not a big deal but it became excessive and got MANY complaints about this so he was warned about it, then he went running his mouth that I threatened him and this and that...ignored. So he was on his cry baby streak again and I went into spectator mode and was talking with me and got mouthy and said "Ban me Jackson"  ban granted...All I was asking and EVERYONE on the server was asking was for him to chill out with his crybaby bullshit, honestly he is worst than slice.