Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Uncap to Jets and Helis

Hello,

So, Im a Jet pilot in numoures offered maps. I know the rule does say that dont attack the uncapped base. However, there are some confusion. What is considered fair game if a jet leaves their runway? Is it fair game if i attack the jet as soon it launched out of the runway ( like the plane is no longer on the runway.) Or is this attack uncapped. I understand that spawn killing a jet is considering attack uncap. I did witness players complaining to me every now and then that i swoop around their base to check any jets has flown off and catch them by surprise as they take off. Is it considering attack uncap even when they left the runway in the air. Also i witness a player flying around in base and not attacking, is it fair game that I attack him because the jet is considered in air space? I would like to know by staff by a chance and no one elses opinion in the matter. So when i do play, ill follow up in the future.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Don't be a loser and attack stuff that just took off. Give them a chance to make a decision before you are on them. If their decision is to be ignorant and go for the closest enemy, then so be it, kill them.

Camping the spawn is not allowed I think. Your jet gameplay cannot exclusively be you killing their jets right after takeoff and then proceed to camp above/behind their spawn the entire game.

Just don't be a loser, play the game instead of camping for easy kills on noobs.

What about maps like hainan and paracel storm. Jets only spawn in the air, theres no runway. Woud that be considered attack uncapped or fair game?

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Yes. Bro cmom
Just dont fly around the enemy base, if youre good enough dont need to be that scared.
Or just risk a ban.
We explained, up to you now.

What about maps like hainan and paracel storm. Jets only spawn in the air, theres no runway. Woud that be considered attack uncapped or fair game?
Back in the day with TGiF guys we used to play like this but the guy who spawned had the advantage because he got the first move, you got to find out who are you shooting to know if it’s fair fight or not. Please dont use radar missiles, thats not fair at all

———Still being banneable———

Im sure everyone who was a victim to my jet kills would notice i dont use rader, passives or heat seeking missiles. I only use 25MM guns to shoot out helis and jets and guide missiles to shoot out tanks. Its the best and fair experience in the game. I hate players using active and passives missiles. Using the active missiles, youll just be hit without warning. Passives, you got a milla second to react to counter measure. Although, you cant move at all when hit by missiles. There were times that i did got hit, a jet was behind me and manage to dodge the bullets and knocked him out of the sky, depending on the angle.

Im sure everyone who was a victim to my jet kills would notice i dont use rader, passives or heat seeking missiles. I only use 25MM guns to shoot out helis and jets and guide missiles to shoot out tanks. Its the best and fair experience in the game. I hate players using active and passives missiles. Using the active missiles, youll just be hit without warning. Passives, you got a milla second to react to counter measure. Although, you cant move at all when hit by missiles. There were times that i did got hit, a jet was behind me and manage to dodge the bullets and knocked him out of the sky, depending on the angle.
Why do you label it skill, even by using guns, if your full intent. Is to shadow the enemy uncap in the air, engaging the enemy jet, while appearing in the sky and shortly after.
There is little or no skill in that, at all. No matter what weapon of choice, you are engaging the aircraft.
LMFAO complaining about tactics in a 10 year game, especially like weapon or weapon systems available. As previously stated, if you are a great pilot, you would or do know to engage and disengage a enemy no matter the weapon sys selected.
I bitch and moan on a regular about IRNV or therms, but as much as I bitch about them, there are counters to them.. Smoke, or the random AAA road flares.