Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

user abusing server in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
People suck for sure, being an admin sucks. But I guarantee if you played with some of the match data with slight balancing you'd find way less drastic victory/loss results.
Skill issue.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I've never had such a huge issue on other servers.

Perhaps your answer lies here:

Do you play with friends often? Do you and your friends usually sit at the top of the scoreboard?

If I play in squad with friends and we PTFO we usually get up in the top. A lot of autobalancers take players from the top and put them on the losing team. So then if we are 4 friends all in the top 6 players on our team, one or more are going to get balanced eventually.

If you rarely get balanced on servers with shitty balancer, I'd bet it's because you don't usually reside in the top of the scoreboard.

yall are some clowns. and @sioux im glad you know me buddy makes no difference, come on join the server and get shit on. see im the one who keeps it on BF4 these mf over here plotting my death and shit haha stupid cunts!

yall are some clowns. and @sioux im glad you know me buddy makes no difference, come on join the server and get shit on. see im the one who keeps it on BF4 these mf over here plotting my death and shit haha stupid cunts!
I do know you convict, and I know your kind. Go back to your shrooms, and find another server to rage on.

you know what dude im sorry im not trying to ruin your days i just like talking shit in game youre almost 40 bro im sure ur a cool dude in real life but when it comes to przz in bf4 youre a fucking twat that needs to get blown tf up with so many other 140s!

Status
Not open for further replies.