Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Van

I want to make bz an apology. I let my emotions and immaturity get the best of me... I've beenhaving a really tough couple of weeks and I've been taking it out on everyone around me.. not just my friends in bz but my family and friends as well.. but that's not an excuse.. as I'm sure many of you know iwas banned for my dumbass trying to get around an issue that ultimately held a part in causing. I fucked up. I'm sorry I just wish there was a way I could be given a second chance, a probabtionary period to prove I can handle just gaming and shooting the shit. I do admit I felt attacked and treated unfairly but again I held a part in that and first impressions are everything. If you all could even consider voting on it I'd greatly appreciate it. If not I completely understand and I hope y'all have fun on the battlefield.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Well said..... both of you...

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I'm not in favor of it given past history of inciting arguements and intentional wounding/teamkilling on the server.

I would also like to say that I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Full blown... I'm trying several medications to try to balance me out. It's not an excuse but it's definitely a part of the problem I believe.ive been this battle for about 2 years and unfortunately nothing as of yet has truly helped. My current prescribed medication turns me into a zombie and I can barely function and I honestly can't afford it... I try now to only take it when I am having an episode which I honestly haven't been during like I should... so once again i apologize and hopefully that helps explain why my actions have been out of character for a couple weeks now.. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad or feel bad for me I just wanted to fully explain where I'm coming from.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Maybe once you get yourself sorted out and these sorts of incidents die down then you can look into putting another app in. I'd say take care of yourself first.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
My point still stands. We don't need him getting unbanned then causing similar incidents.

i wont even try to put app in untill ive proven myself i just want to be able to play on servers and talk to the few on teamspeak that i call friends... like i said, probation, any wrong doing and ill willingly leave the servers without any confrontation

honestly gaming helps me escape from all my bs and demons in real life i found a group of ppl i enjoy hanging out with and i admit i messed up but i now understand the severity and consequences of my actions

Vegetaa01

Donator
Don't mind Punk, He's kinda like that lonely black kid that hangs out with all the geeky white kids at lunch and randomly shouts out "Oh Shit!" after every couple of sentences.

I just feel like he doesn't even know me but he's so adamant on keeping me banned... I don't really know what else to say I admitted my wrong doing and apologized. That's the most I can do at this point.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I've seen so many people promise they'll change if unbanned. I want change before unbanning, honestly.

Vegetaa01

Donator
Vanthius218, do yourself one really, really big favor. Take my advice, and stop replying to this thread or to any other for that matter. Time will have to play its part in this more than anything else. We do not jump to conclusions and generally these things can take awhile. Rest assured we will let you know if your ban will stay in place or be removed when that decision is made.