Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Vegetaa01

Hello, came here to report the aforementioned player. He went 144 and 7 on the dragon valley map on your conquest server. He seemed to know where people were just as they spawned, or where they were hidden. He was the gunner in the attack chopper.  I was told there is an IR option as a gunner, yet I've never seen it. It also wouldn't explain why he could come from behind a mountain, and immediately find and kill me and other players.  There were several other people complaining about him as well. 

I've been gaming since BF2 and have admined servers before. I've never gone to a clans website and reported something like this, as I've never seen something like how he was racking up kills in bf4. 

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Have a good day.

We have spent some time watching them, he is a good shooter and sean is a good pilot, when they are together they are hard to take down. And seems they pretty much just use the attack chopper. Out side of that they are decent but not like they are in the chopper, also they communicate well in teamspeak. I did receive the reports and went in there to spectate, they were not tracking thru walls or anything in thermal everyone glows. I know he is pretty nasty with the tv guided rocket tho. 

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I appreciate you coming to our forums and letting us know your suspicion.  We love seeing community participation in keeping our servers clean.  That said, homeboy is just retarded good in the gunner seat.  As Jackson said, when he and Sean are in a chopper, they're brutal.  They're very active in our community and spend a lot of time in our teamspeak channels.  We've had a chance to get to know them, but have also spent some time spectating them for any suspicious gameplay.   They're just good. 

I encourage you to join us all in TS while playing.  We're a bunch of friendly, mostly drunk or stoned, shit talking folks who like to have a good time.  Everyone is welcome!