Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

VIP slots

Do you have to set up which server you get VIP in or whats the deal with that?

Edit - I probably should have posted this in the BF forum but I dont want to double post so If its a problem hopefully an admin will move it

Last edited by a moderator:
taken care of

Still having to sit through long queues though :/ and the bf4 site says there were 11 in queue, then put me in position 15 lol

y'all must have a lot of VIP's

we do have a bit but wont be anything of that nature I checked the VIP list and you are on it, did you change your name or anything?

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
There's your problem.  Jackson will have it fixed soon, 

The VIP system operates by in game name.  If you change it, you need to let an admin know.  Teamspeak is you're friend here.  You could have had this resolved within minutes of your issue if you would have jumped on TS and talked to an admin about it.

Yeah, just hadn't thought about the fact that I had changed it. I understand how it works as far as name went and if it had been an urgent issue I would have talked to someone in TS about it. This was only something that happened today, the rest of this thread was unrelated/when I had first paid for VIP. Thanks anyhow though.

Not sure whats going on, so the VIP is working now or you need your new name updated? Either way I am usually on TS I talked to you that first night just hit me up.