Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Vote list bZ1

Today in the morning we were discussing certain maps that are not pleasant at all times except when there are few people, although the server is from the US, most of the players who play in the morning are from Asia and the truth is that there is no difference in the maps to choose between bZ1 and bZ3. I think that at some point I touched on this topic but a large part did not have an opinion about it, now that perhaps I have become a bit more known among bZ1 players I have also realized that the number of people on the server depends on which map is played. I'm playing and how many people there are in it, for my part I don't like Zavod and much less if there are 20 players and counting me, it always plays zavod, the maps are always the same from a certain hour to noon I think.

Our special guy said that it would be better to have 6 options instead of 4 but we didn't fix the issue that vanilla maps are the problem, they are not very popular and it shows in the number of people on the server. Now if we think that it is better to have the vanilla maps at a certain time, it would be to call more players to the server, we are assuming that they will only play vanilla, after 10 years we all have premium (which costs less than the VIP), I am not saying that the vanilla maps are bad because there are clear exceptions but it would be better for the community to have more options than the same 6 maps as always.

I think there are appropriate behaviors that must be respected

OKNewPlan

Donator
You can actually see the joins vs. leaves per map on the bZ BF4 stats page:
However this doesn't take into account trends (in this case filling an empty server vs. an already full server.)

I am in Eastern Europe so I start playing at around 8:00am EST and I've noticed alot of trends.
Siege / Dawnbreaker / Hainan / Lancang = Fills the server.
Zavod / Golmud / Caspian = Population remains same-ish.
Any naval map = Lowers the population.

Top 5 maps (Joins / Leaves):
* Not enough data to be a reliable data point.
#Map NameMap CodeRounds PlayedAverage PlayersJoins / Leaves
14​
Operation MetroXP0_Metro
1498​
59.22​
185%​
27​
Guilin PeaksXP1_003
580​
60.08​
175%​
32​
Lumphini Garden*XP3_UrbanGdn
59​
56.84​
174%​
20​
Operation LockerMP_Prison
1089​
56.56​
173%​
26​
Wave BreakerXP2_003
689​
60.16​
172%​

Dont server software have/has the ability to change map size according to population? I mean, i know it does, or at least did. When population was under 32 it went to small conquest version, and when tip'd over that number it went to large conquest size of map version. Maybe it was old procon, im an old admin from years past. In fact I believe which i believe server does now, is simply change map rotation based on population.... but again, im fairly certain we had server go from 32 person version of map, change to 64 person version based on populaton.

ahhh you know what we did....we put in 32 size versions of popular maps in the rotation based on population, then over 32 we had the regular 64 (large) map rotation take over. So 2 seperate rotations based on population

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Or... Oooorrr you could take your negativity and bullshit and go to another community which suits your needs for special attention and map rotations.

Calling it like I see it doesn't make me negative.

Most maps are objectively unbalanced "trash maps"

You can disagree, but it doesn't make my opinion wrong

Less green, fewer trees and less water, I remember that when a vehicle passed through the river it either got stuck at the bottom or shot out and left me swimming

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Less green, fewer trees and less water, I remember that when a vehicle passed through the river it either got stuck at the bottom or shot out and left me swimming
I thought Caspian on 2042 was wildly different given what BF4 looks like, but now looking at BF3 it's more similar to that.