Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Want to gaming but can't gaming

Not having this issue but its connecting hella slow.

they must be doing this in groups....i was forced over about 2 weeks ago....logging in to battlelog on the net would only last for one session then trying to sign in again the next day it told me my password had expired like i had set that shit up to get rid of my password every time i played the fucking game.....changed my password at least 8 times in a 10 day time frame before going to ingame options see server list....signing in to net based battlelog will make my password expire some how and will have to change it if i log in.....help tickets with EA themselves have ended with nothing as EA will not respond to my tickets.....even asking them questions about account security will go with no answers

your nightmare will start when you launch origins and it installs the app and not a new version of origins....when it does this, net based battlelog will reset your password every time you log in to it.....they made it a fucking poison pill to fuck with us and force use to use game based bullshit....

IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.....

it wont matter....i had mine set to never update....it still forced it.....

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have the EA platform. It was a bit of a cluster to get it set up and running (especially on my firewall) but once that was done it seems to be okay. So far.

Been getting this all day since about 4:00pm GMT-5. Anyone else?

View attachment 9682
Well buddy, sounds like a great excuse to hit up some lakes out in Tdot. I miss ice fishing out there, catch some record Lakers, Musky, Northern pikes and Wallies to fry up! Or those nasty Burbots (poor mans lobster) I caught a few of those gross thangs! Next on my list to catch the rivers is Arctic Grayling!

Well buddy, sounds like a great excuse to hit up some lakes out in Tdot. I miss ice fishing out there, catch some record Lakers, Musky, Northern pikes and Wallies to fry up! Or those nasty Burbots (poor mans lobster) I caught a few of those gross thangs! Next on my list to catch the rivers is Arctic Grayling!
We've had a very mild winter so far, so I doubt ice is safe. Makes for some very good winter steelheading though. Probably some beast browns and northern pike hanging around in the harbour too. Would love a grayling out of God's country one day!

your nightmare will start when you launch origins and it installs the app and not a new version of origins....when it does this, net based battlelog will reset your password every time you log in to it.....they made it a fucking poison pill to fuck with us and force use to use game based bullshit....

IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.....
I use the in-game server browser. The only servers I connect to are BZ servers so it being a shitty unreliable server browser isn't much of an issue to me. I remember when Battlelog was first announced everyone hated it and wanted the old in-game server browser of BC2 instead.

We've had a very mild winter so far, so I doubt ice is safe. Makes for some very good winter steelheading though. Probably some beast browns and northern pike hanging around in the harbour too. Would love a grayling out of God's country one day!

Ah, yeah I like at least like 5'' of ice for my peace and mind. Its been mild out here as well. I'm looking forward to try and catch a Tiger trout in ghost lake. Yeah I caught a nice steelhead I believe(25lbs) just in Cobourg, ON caught it off the run in the fall.. took about 25 min to reel her in, was like 1 am as well.. Loved it! My good buddy is a fly fishing guide and I tried fly fishing in the fall.. but I get more pleasure on a boat casting and retrieving ;)