Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

We're all a bunch of nerds

If that’s true that’s kinda scary why do you guys talk like that in chat all the time

I’m really trying to understand the reason or the goal because when I was your age and younger I didn’t talk like that and never knew anyone that did with such graphic description Or consistency

I'm just scarred from Penis Inspection Day at school.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm the real deal.

I only loose NEETbucks if I talk about Trump at the dinner table.
you loose neetbucks ?
im sorry but i dont know what that means

if you mean that you support trump then please explain how you can support a man that wants to terminate the constitution and declare himself our king

you loose neetbucks ?
im sorry but i dont know what that means

if you mean that you support trump then please explain how you can support a man that wants to terminate the constitution and declare himself our king

So NEETbucks are the monthly allocated allowance I get from the female I live with (could be a wife, my mom, you decide!).

Now for your second question you are assuming that I believe what the mainstream media says, which I do not.

So NEETbucks are the monthly allocated allowance I get from the female I live with (could be a wife, my mom, you decide!).

Now for your second question you are assuming that I believe what the mainstream media says, which I do not.
forget about mainstream media lol
there is video, recorded phone calls and text logs

you cant deny that and if you still support such a thing then you are not a patriot you are a traitor

i figured it out, you guys cant talk and act like this in real life so you choose to do it here and
your family doesnt have any idea about your urges but im sure they suspect it
If you think this is bad, wait until you hear how we talk on a construction site, quite possibly the most closeted homosexual environment on earth and also very much not real life.

Nothing says dust control like 48 floors of stringy, surly, alcoholic cum. I'm just glad my boots are non-slip.

BOOMER ALERT

how does that make me a boomer, i dont understand and can a 35 year old use that term without sounding childish thats the real question

like i said the evidence is available without any kind of main stream media influence, we do live in the digital age where everything is recorded

If you think this is bad, wait until you hear how we talk on a construction site, quite possibly the most closeted homosexual environment on earth and also very much not real life.

Nothing says dust control like 48 floors of stringy, surly, alcoholic cum. I'm just glad my boots are non-slip.

i worked on construction sites for years and i dont ever remember hearing that kind of stuff, i think if you said that stuff where i worked you would have been beat up and had your car tires flattened at the end of the day