Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Were white people created by an evil black scientist on the Isle of Patmos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
faggot CONFIRMED. Congrats on getting my level 2 account banned, a cost of $4, probably a lot of $ to you KKKRACKER

See u next weekend on my new account with my new IP address! :)

BLACK PEOPLE CREATED WHITE PEOPLE this is a FACT
riiiiight well evolution tells us a different story about the groups that left Africa and had to adapt. Recorded history also tells us those groups that left (Whites/Asains) were far more successful and influential than any groups that stayed in Africa.

Good luck fighting back against history… Also you spelled cracker wrong

riiiiight well evolution tells us a different story about the groups that left Africa and had to adapt. Recorded history also tells us those groups that left (Whites/Asains) were far more successful and influential than any groups that stayed in Africa.

Good luck fighting back against history… Also you spelled cracker wrong
Careful now, don't let modern anthropologists see you talking this way!

Funky, when is the last time that you've been invited to literally anything? Family event, friends, you name it. Also, reported for racism and being gay for white marble statutes

Funky, when is the last time that you've been invited to literally anything? Family event, friends, you name it. Also, reported for racism and being gay for white marble statutes
I bless u with these gifts, Griefer

Attachments

• 406DD832-F3E6-4051-A38E-E719AA421A8F.png
    406DD832-F3E6-4051-A38E-E719AA421A8F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 5A9E7C2D-51EB-4AB2-81FE-8963C9BACB24.png
    5A9E7C2D-51EB-4AB2-81FE-8963C9BACB24.png
    400 KB · Views: 6
what does this have to do with anything? Why are you sharing me memes that I haven't asked for or don't relate? Are you into such a mind circle and echo chamber that you just cannot think to respond with anything other than your obsession with gender?

l2ksolkov

Donator
what does this have to do with anything? Why are you sharing me memes that I haven't asked for or don't relate? Are you into such a mind circle and echo chamber that you just cannot think to respond with anything other than your obsession with gender?
Funky is pretty weird but you're weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.