Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What’s everyone cooking today?

Fun fact did you know every Super Bowl half-time performance since 1993 has been per-recorded and not live? You can thank Garth Brooks for that, ever since him they don't let performers do it live anymore.

Fun fact did you know every Super Bowl half-time performance since 1993 has been per-recorded and not live? You can thank Garth Brooks for that, ever since him they don't let performers do it live anymore.
So they pre-recorded "Nipplegate" and created an outrage on purpose? You know, if you told me that 20 years ago when it happened I wouldn't have believed you but these days I definitely would.

So they pre-recorded "Nipplegate" and created an outrage on purpose? You know, if you told me that 20 years ago when it happened I wouldn't have believed you but these days I definitely would.
Sorry what I mean is the musical performances are pre-recorded, they aren't performing live but they are there in person haha. Although that event was definitely pre-planned.

I peeled and sliced carrots to make carrot salads for the week. I might watch it, IDK, but I do know it will be fake and gay.

Also, for the carrot salad:

1-2 carrots, peeled and sliced into thin long strips
1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2-3 dollops of extra virgin olive oil
1-2 tbsp of local honey/add as much as you want if you want it sweet
Salt to taste

Stir together in a bowl, enjoy.

Also it’s hilarious just how much Taylor swift is pissing everyone off, I know it must be physically painful to see a woman on screen not in a cheerleader outfit

For all the North Americans.

Whatcha cooking for Super Bowl today?? I’m recreating a crunch wrap supreme.

Words of wisdom - blowing up propane tanks on acid is awesome.. speaking for a friend of course.
I cooked bbq chikn with baked beans and slaw. I ate it and watched documentaries and Tucker’s interview with Putin