Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What are the conditions someone should be warned for spam under?

Yeah I feel like VagaBondking doesn't understand how these servers work... His last thread was freedom of speech. Banzore is not the American government and you can technically be punished for anything. Thankfully the admins are pretty decent and don't abuse their power (that ive seen). I have been on many servers where if you kill an admin they'll kick you ie I hit a tank shot on a jet that an admin was flying and was banned (after he killed me like 3 times). BZ admins are not bad admins from what Ive seen. Sure they can be biased sometimes but so what? If you enjoy the servers generally then they are doing their job, if not... find a different server. This is a 10 year old game so the fact that they get donations and have pretty decent server pops shows they are doing something right (including responding to ALL complaints which ive never really seen before).

and sure I see your point Vaga, I looked at the chat logs and everything and it DOES look like raider stole your vehicle, but Ill give this counterpoint, since the team chat was calling out some important enemy info (C had a spawn beacon, They still had your heli, etc) and by "spamming" that info is not up on the chat board for very long it is harmful to the team. Thats what I would consider spamming. If it happened then report it, call him an asshole, and wait for it to respawn- don't say it in chat like 15 times because that literally does zero to amend the situation. Ive had my shit stolen before and I just report it and get into another vehicle. it sucks yes, but better than being sore about it for over a week. just sayin.

Also, if you record that then @BigBadBagOfSwag has no choice but to punish. If you HAD recorded it then the admins didn't punish I would say that is bad admins but that is not what happened. If you don't like admins being in your games come to BZ24 its the wild west out there sometimes lol, I don't think ive seen an admin in there for weeks at a time (at least during peak hours) unless they on the DL.

Fair take Joel. The reason I was writing a lot because he was driving off in it and had the option to return it. He saw the text, obviously, and chose not to. Personally, I think this makes him a scumbag, a liar, and a thief.

For the record the freedom of speech shit was a joke.

This is a closed community. There aren't that many BF4 players on banzore servers around.

Why some veteran players feel they can steal and lie to cover it up is beyond me.

I still think bigbadbagofswag was abusing mod powers for laughs instead of resolving griefing that was happening live.

My 9-0 kill streak was stopped while I was repairing because Raider thought that since he was a regular, he could do whatever he wanted. Knowing I likely wasn't recording.

I feel like it would be very easy to find people in the chat log who were spamming far more and were not punished at all. It was just because I was accusing RAIDER who was in discord with swag. Multiple players who were live in session said I should not have been muted. That rarely happens.

Big himself said that saying "get out" might not be sufficient to get your vehicle back. So we know I had to write something. and then he didn't comply and I'm left without a vehicle to continue my streak. I was pissed off.

And then I was muted and abused by the mod for it. I had never seen bad modding until then so I reported that too, as did another player.

The fact that a third party witness reported the same thing as me should be telling, but its getting drowned out by raiders butt buddies.

Also frankly, the reason I ended up chatting so much in game was because of the same people like Covert. Covert was probably in raiders squad and helped him in the stolen vehicle, yet he was immediately telling me STFU.

If Raiders butt buddies hadn't been antagonizing me and defending him, the chat log wouldn't look the same. I wish in retrospect that I had realized that Covert was Raiders best friend, i would have responded differently

Covert will keep following me around defending his anal-sex-partner forever though, dedicated to coming to his AIDS

Last edited: