Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What do you think?

Team ram on chopper.
As a seasoned jet rammer, this is exactly the follow-through I apply when launching the rich man's UCAV at an unsuspecting helo nerd.
He stated it was accidental, apologized, and it was due to "lost network connectivity along with malfunctioning input hardware".
I think he was more sorry that the pilot was someone that may have been recording at the time.
Not out for blood here, just out for opinions as I am the worst in jets and do not understand jet maneouverability in this scenario. Did he lose network connectivity and have malfunctioning input hardware, or did he ram us to get the chopper for himself or for some other reason?

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Looks like every other jetpilot to me. Meaning they don't know what the fuck they are doing and it MIGHT be accidental.

Take no prisoners, report for griefing either way.

Can't you play jets on the test range? At least to get basic practice in maneuvering?

Well looks like he was in control of the jet the whole time. I’d say it was still an accident.

Seems like it was because he saw u for a brief second after that turn and mistook you for an enemy. He could’ve also not been paying attention and accidentally rammed you. The fact he flips upside down at the end is a bit sus tho. Either he was committed to turn/had no idea you were there, hit the wrong controls while trying to dodge, or was trying to hit u

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I looked at the vid in stop motion and from what I see it looks like he was going to do some sort of fancy stunt flying right on the deck at D. He was inverted for 2 or 3 seconds before impact and I don't believe he would have seen you.

To me it looks like an accident but it also speaks to the recklessness of stunt flying on a server where teamkills count against you.

My verdict?

Teamkill: Yes.

Deliberate: No.

looked like too fancy of an inverted move for that to be intentional

flying the jet well is hard, i never got the hang of it or the chopper
intordastin. when I initiate jet ram protocols and zero in on a target within short range, that sort of inverted bank is exactly what I do to ensure impact.

It was not intentional at all and I doubt it was a hardware problem, it's just someone learning to pilot. When you are learning to fly and you are face down parallel to the ground you get confused with going up doing pitch up, and that's what happened, he just got confused, when he saw you he raised his nose and you were going down.