Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What does everyone do?

Thank you everyone for responding. Now…

What would everyone prefer to do rather than your current occupation.

I would personally love to create a review channel of all Warhammer Books and my thoughts.. currently on book 52 of the 54 book series. If one could make money doing that - it would be real nice.
I'd like to be a lawyer.

I would personally love to create a review channel of all Warhammer Books and my thoughts.. currently on book 52 of the 54 book series. If one could make money doing that - it would be real nice.
idk make something that will help protect nature

I love what I do now but it’s immensely stressful and tedious, the end game has always been to get to enough dough to open a real estate syndicate and private equity fund to fund the types of projects I do now but for other people

Operations Manager now... Its fun, but not as dynamic as working on the Oil Sands. Did that for 4 years $$$

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Sounds kind of boring tbh. What caused you to pick that as your area of expertise?
Sadly enough, graduating college with an English degree and seeing absolutely no employment prospects. Decided to go to law school for no reason other than to give myself three years to figure out what to do with my life, now here I am 22 years after graduating having been an attorney this whole time. Never wanted to be an attorney, never expected to be one, don't care a lick about the work, and if stopped tomorrow I wouldn't miss a second of it. I did sort of fall into a niche part of the legal business, I consider myself very lucky.

It also provides very well, so I enjoy other things which have no relation to work. It's sort of an odd situation to find oneself in, and I certainly appreciate those who found a job they really love.

Sadly enough, graduating college with an English degree and seeing absolutely no employment prospects. Decided to go to law school for no reason other than to give myself three years to figure out what to do with my life, now here I am 22 years after graduating having been an attorney this whole time. Never wanted to be an attorney, never expected to be one, don't care a lick about the work, and if stopped tomorrow I wouldn't miss a second of it. I did sort of fall into a niche part of the legal business, I consider myself very lucky.

It also provides very well, so I enjoy other things which have no relation to work. It's sort of an odd situation to find oneself in, and I certainly appreciate those who found a job they really love.
Glad to see it has worked out for you even if it isn't something you love. I've always found the law fascinating myself but for various reasons I would rather not discuss at the moment I have not pursued that as a career path.

Unfortunately English degrees wont buy Porsches and boats xD