Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What does everyone do?

No. No need. Most people do enough stupid shit to keep me busy for real so why bother making it up?

I'm sure our Admins here would agree. There's no need to entrap anyone into doing something stupid when it's hard enough as it is to keep up with the steady flow of stupidity.
Entrapment on BZ is asking people in in game chat what they serve with soup:

Oyster crackers

JC_Egg

Donator
Insurance. One of the founders of a workers' compensation carrier back in 1998. Currently retired but will likely need to do something at some point. Not sure what yet.

Was thinking about securing some private equity to build a state-of-the-art pet rock manufacturing facility. I believe pet rocks will become popular again. If you are interested in investing ($100k min) then DM me for more information. A typewriter repair company I started a few years ago failed but sometimes things don't always work out.

No. No need. Most people do enough stupid shit to keep me busy for real so why bother making it up?

I'm sure our Admins here would agree. There's no need to entrap anyone into doing something stupid when it's hard enough as it is to keep up with the steady flow of stupidity.
I’m glad I could be part of the steady flow

IT "Help Desk" in the healthcare industry. Help Desk is misleading because I actually do field technician work but the company can't be bothered to create 2 separate roles. I handle tier 1 and 2 support for healthcare software and hardware (Altera, Fuji, Dexis, Zeiss, Dexcom, McKesson, etc) and I also do troubleshooting/diagnostics/repair on basically all medical equipment except the radioactive stuff. Some networking and Sysadmin stuff as well and occasionally work with our corporate side.

I also fucking hate printers.

IT "Help Desk" in the healthcare industry. Help Desk is misleading because I actually do field technician work but the company can't be bothered to create 2 separate roles. I handle tier 1 and 2 support for healthcare software and hardware (Altera, Fuji, Dexis, Zeiss, Dexcom, McKesson, etc) and I also do troubleshooting/diagnostics/repair on basically all medical equipment except the radioactive stuff. Some networking and Sysadmin stuff as well and occasionally work with our corporate side.

I also fucking hate printers.
I am trying to get Into IT stuff like dealing with network issues and hardware issues. Studying for Comptia+ got me tired of printers before I even touched one.