Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What if…

What if the admins add a command to interact between players, such as !deport [player name] and some random, non-offensive but funny message appears for the player who was deported.

I came up with this idea because I am disabled from reporting in-game, which I don't mind at all and I prefer it this way because I like to laugh by deporting people or just reporting because someone killed me in a humiliating way

In all actuality I do see these type of things, which could in theory be treated as a mod, yet with chat, be a bit of a longevity factor with servers and gamers of bf4. IN other words, and im sure it would have to be coded although I believe procon and others have the ability to, do things like...
You know the big words in yellow that pop up to show server is restarting, What if, someone killed say, 6 guys or more at once...It would pop up player name and say
"MMMMONSTER KILL"
That would be cool. Or a notepad where people of the forums and obviously game could input their own quote, and other players could type in ..... !quote_HowieMandel01 and an auto chat would say whatever his or hers quote would be, sorta like a siggy, say. Minor, but cool factor. Things like if you go off, like "PRZZZ IS ON A RAMPAGE!!!" Or... "FLUFFY HASN"T KILLED SHIT IN 3 MINUTES !!"" stuff like that lol. You could even have a quick TRIVIA Question pop up as soon as match is over and must answer within 20 seconds (30 seconds till round change) and whomever answered first would get an auto .. TRIVIA MASTER tribute chat...box, whatever. Just saying.... :)

Or a notepad where people of the forums and obviously game could input their own quote, and other players could type in ..... !quote_HowieMandel01 and an auto chat would say whatever his or hers quote would be, sorta like a siggy, say. Minor, but cool factor. Things like if you go off, like "PRZZZ IS ON A RAMPAGE!!!" Or... "FLUFFY HASN"T KILLED SHIT IN 3 MINUTES !!"" stuff like that lol.
This is a great idea!