Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What is your favorite Anime?

The state should not have the authority to execute its citizens, no matter how heinous the crime may be. One innocent person being executed is too many.
My niece has this same opinion. I asked her why. She said "because of the wrongfully convicted." Bless her soul, she's smarter than me. But I will happily strangle a sick fuck like the guy above.

Singapore executes for drug crimes. Some young-ish person was executed a few years back for possessing an ounce or so of weed. That's fucked up. There's a weed store just down the street from me and people overseas are being hanged for it. Pretty big deal when it happened, story easily searchable on Google.

Fuck this Justin guy though. Tie each of his limbs to an angry stallion running in different directions then roll the potato body in a carpet and throw it off a bridge.

The state should not have the authority to execute its citizens, no matter how heinous the crime may be. One innocent person being executed is too many.
I will disagree in the the most friendliest of ways for forum shit posting. Look at the country of Singapore. I feel like if there is the ultimate deterrent of death, awful behavior would not be incentivized to continue.

Besides, I’m sure the families of the victims would have a different opinion on the death penalty.

My niece has this same opinion. I asked her why. She said "because of the wrongfully convicted." Bless her soul, she's smarter than me. But I will happily strangle a sick fuck like the guy above.

Singapore executes for drug crimes. Some young-ish person was executed a few years back for possessing an ounce or so of weed. That's fucked up. There's a weed store just down the street from me and people overseas are being hanged for it. Pretty big deal when it happened, story easily searchable on Google.

Fuck this Justin guy though. Tie each of his limbs to an angry stallion running in different directions then roll the potato body in a carpet and throw it off a bridge.
Just read your reply and we both had the same comeback as Singapore… jinx you owe me a Coke.

This is literally true:

A guy I used to work with at my very first IT job was heavily into Sailor Moon. In 2016 he goes missing and can't be found at his home address, his BF4 account went radio silence, no response on email, nothing on Facebook, nada.

Then one day my wife goes hunting him on the net and finds out he was convicted for having someone in the Philippines rape a baby while he watched online. Dude spent $31,000 on this sick shit. Fortunately he was one of hundreds of perverts who got caught when the pedo ring got busted by the FBI. Dude's now doing 15 years hard time in Federal prison in Florida. Won't be out until 2031 at best.

Good.

But since then I'm kind of put off about anime.

It wasn’t for baby rape but I was so confused to why Logan wasn’t replying to me when I was texting him “hey I’m in town, let’s get a beer” or “would be great to catch up”

People are crazy.

I will disagree in the the most friendliest of ways for forum shit posting. Look at the country of Singapore. I feel like if there is the ultimate deterrent of death, awful behavior would not be incentivized to continue.

Besides, I’m sure the families of the victims would have a different opinion on the death penalty.
Singapore is a country which bans chewing gum, and still administers lashes as a form of punishment. You may wish to live in authoritarian hell hole but I do not.

I don't think authoritarian is the right word to describe Singapore, there is no one above the government and its government is not made up of one person or a select group of decrepit old men, the habits they have to confront problems are somewhat extremist but they have made great progress with it. There is no corruption in Singapore and guess what corruption is punishable by.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I don't think authoritarian is the right word to describe Singapore, there is no one above the government and its government is not made up of one person or a select group of decrepit old men, the habits they have to confront problems are somewhat extremist but they have made great progress with it. There is no corruption in Singapore and guess what corruption is punishable by.
No corruption?

Let me stop you right there lmao

I agree. I am 100% against the death penalty. No matter how bad the crime. It doesnt stop bad people from doing bad things. I say lock the fuckers who deserve to be executed in a room small enough that you can only sit with your knees to your chest.

Authoritarian does not mean a monarchy, autocracy, or dictatorship. A fully-democratic society can ( and in my opinion most often will ) be authoritarian. Instead it is a measurement of the amount of control an entity ( in this case a state or government ) has over its constituent members ; the degree to which it can exercise its power over the inalienable rights of those people. A society can enthusiastically embrace an authoritarian existence. Examples of this are abundant throughout history. Two in recent times are the Soviet Union the Nazi Germany : both the result of popular uprising or democratic consensus respectively.

Saying there is no corruption in Singapore is like saying there is no corruption in Norway. Corruption in politics is endemic to the system as a whole. Power corrupts. While the corruption in places like Norway or Singapore might not be of the same kind or on the same level as that of places like Zimbabwe or Russia it still exists. The best any nation can do is try to limit its effects to the best of its abilities.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member

Yeah I know its hard to digest....these guys are "pretty deep" but trust me...you'll be amused.

Anyway on topic, I seldom have time watching anime. But back then I watch Sword Art Online, Girls Und Panzer, Eureka 7, Area 88, and KanColle.

The only anime series I have time at present to watch though is Mushoku Tensei

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
I forgot I also watch Accel World during my college days....for heavier drama and tissue paper yeah I watched Clannad as well.