Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What loadout is best for you, and why?

Hey guys! Your favorite Actual here. Figured i'd spark some fun in the forums.

Question: What is the best loadout for YOU, and why is that loadout effective for your playing style?

I'm a DMR main. Usually its the Scar H SV with a Prisma and canted irons, heavy barrel, and stub grip. I use it because ive practiced with it enough to where its good at all ranges, and in Hardcore its doubletaps for days.

I also run the Deagle .44 because it is ALSO a double tap. It has a bit of a learning curve initially but once you learn how to use it, you can CQB with it incredibly (I've learned to CQB with the ScarH SV regardless). I use the Red Dot, Flashlight and i occasionally swap out a suppressor on it. It might seem wierd in BF, but having an underlight on your pistol can save your ass when you least expect it.

I look forward to seeing your answers!

UCAV primary.

I used grenades to knock down trees so I can fly UCAVS without hitting the leaves.

I use ammo boxes because sometimes I run out of grenades and want to blow up more trees.

FN57 as secondary because it takes all 21 of those bullets for me to kill someone.

I typically run 2 load outs right now since I'm used to server 2 (aka no really good long sniping).

Support loadout:
Mg4 - FLIR, heavy barrel, bipod
G18 - delta, suppressor
Reg Airburst
Ammo

I use this specific one because I prefer mid to close distance rushing. G18 is phenominal for clearing corners. Mg4 with the 200 ammo clips makes it incredible for hallway clearing. Also because of the large ammo clips, if someone tosses smoke to push you can just spray for a solid 30 seconds down a hallway. Bipod with heavy barrel makes it incredible at mid to even longer range when needed, so it's awesome at clearing locker exterior.

My assault kit:
Ace-23/F2000 - compensator, angled, IRNV/4x acog
1911 - RDS, suppressor
LVG
Health pack

Reason for running assault this way is that the F2000 and Ace23 have almost no recoil whatsoever with the comp and angled grip. F2000 shoots faster and I prefer it for tight spaces. Ace23 hits harder but shoots slower so I use it for mid. Typically I run IRNV for metro and locker and 4x acog in pearl. Lvg is more efficient at clearing corners than the HE nades. Makes it an incredibly solid kit as long as you have a support to drop ammo, because the f2000 and ace23 run out of ammo very quickly.

I typically run 2 load outs right now since I'm used to server 2 (aka no really good long sniping).

Support loadout:
Mg4 - FLIR, heavy barrel, bipod
G18 - delta, suppressor
Reg Airburst
Ammo

I use this specific one because I prefer mid to close distance rushing. G18 is phenominal for clearing corners. Mg4 with the 200 ammo clips makes it incredible for hallway clearing. Also because of the large ammo clips, if someone tosses smoke to push you can just spray for a solid 30 seconds down a hallway. Bipod with heavy barrel makes it incredible at mid to even longer range when needed, so it's awesome at clearing locker exterior.

My assault kit:
Ace-23/F2000 - compensator, angled, IRNV/4x acog
1911 - RDS, suppressor
LVG
Health pack

Reason for running assault this way is that the F2000 and Ace23 have almost no recoil whatsoever with the comp and angled grip. F2000 shoots faster and I prefer it for tight spaces. Ace23 hits harder but shoots slower so I use it for mid. Typically I run IRNV for metro and locker and 4x acog in pearl. Lvg is more efficient at clearing corners than the HE nades. Makes it an incredibly solid kit as long as you have a support to drop ammo, because the f2000 and ace23 run out of ammo very quickly.
Cant say Flir is exactly the most moral of things to run..

Battalion

-bZ- Member
assault
bulldog for maps with more distance shooting. makes for a make shift dmr 2-3 shot kill at distance in single fire mode and full auto in mid range
G18 cause when some one is close you can spray and pray and most likely headshot
always under barrel mgl the bouncing kind to clear corners especially in locker at stairs and med bay just bounce off door and land next to you on other side of wall. or bounce down stairs
smoke cause hey if i need to get away or make ground its a makeshift wall. i don't run with lasers or flashlights they just show my position through the smoke
and small med packs cause everyone needs health in hardcore and they fill up a little of your health even under fire

support
APK-12???? turn on burst mode and can spam close/mid range most go down in one burst. single fire one or 2 shots long range does the trick
g18 look up and see
ammo box cause they fill nades better for other players and they get bullets just running by unless suppressed
mortar on sniper heavy maps but i change it as the need presents itself.

support
for funsies
gorza or some other equally silly fast shooter not that i'm using it much
LAW cause thats what i'm doing. I'm showing the enemy the law and picking up what ever drops once its outa ammo
repairbot

recon
I suck at sniping so don't but i try sometimes
soflam to designate flyers or tanks
drone to kill spawn beacons of annoying snipers so they can't hold position on high ground