Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What's up with Fluffy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fluffmuffin is typically a great player with a great attitude. Today he's all up my ass on Firestorm about how I'm playing the AA and supposedly using it just to kill infantry. If anyone knows my game play they know I don't do that. Quite the contrary I did my usual job of suppressing air, getting multi-kills, and killing cruise missiles. Picked up a couple AA medals, too.

Ironically on the next map, Gulf of Oman, someone was firing from the direction of the carrier and I was on E sniping. There was one target and I zotted it. It just happened to be Fluffy.

:rolleyes:

Fluff, if you're reading this I meant no offense. It was pure coincidence.

I watched Fluffy's video and it's clear he wasn't firing. My mistake. I apologize.

And if you'd like to tell me why you were so pissed off on Firestorm I'm quite interested. I don't know why my AA work would piss you off but that's how I play. And I never use the AA as anti infantry unless it's a target of opportunity or defensive. I wasn't using it that way in that round and the stats will prove it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Look at the map that I open in this video right before you kill me. Who exactly was firing off the carrier? Is there a guy on the carrier perfectly aligned on top of his beacon? I can't see anyone other than me on that carrier. I can't hear any shots going off, is the supposed enemy using a suppressor at that distance? Are you lying? I think you are.

When I spend 80% of the game in our spawn defending myself from enemy aircraft attacking in, or flying over that mountain, while you are busy solo pushing an enemy flag with an AA, That is the kind of thing that tickles my buttons. Like this example right here.

And if you'd like to tell me why you were so pissed off on Firestorm I'm quite interested.

If I wanted to write a paper, I'd write a paper somewhere else. You play the game how you want to play it. I'll make sure to leave next time, instead of getting agitated.

Though it's a beautiful shot from the mainland, it's clearly killing your opponent, unprovoked, in his spawn. Very much a dick move, and against the rules.

Instead of apologizing, you come here and make an antagonizing post and play yourself as the victim. Another dick move.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Look at the map that I open in this video right before you kill me. Who exactly was firing off the carrier? Is there a guy on the carrier perfectly aligned on top of his beacon? I can't see anyone other than me on that carrier. I can't hear any shots going off, is the supposed enemy using a suppressor at that distance? Are you lying? I think you are.

When I spend 80% of the game in our spawn defending myself from enemy aircraft attacking in, or flying over that mountain, while you are busy solo pushing an enemy flag with an AA, That is the kind of thing that tickles my buttons. Like this example right here.

If I wanted to write a paper, I'd write a paper somewhere else. You play the game how you want to play it. I'll make sure to leave next time, instead of getting agitated.

Fluffy,

Keep in mind here that I LIKE YOU. Okay? I enjoy playing with you and up until today we've never had an issue.

On Firestorm you started bitching about me in the AA and even reported me for 'griefing' you in the AA when I did absolutely NOTHING to you. I don't know what brought that on.

Yes, I moved and took D. That's because I was getting attacked all over the place by A and even took point blank friendly fire from YOU at that location. D was also my squad objective so I had a valid reason to go there. It was also another angle for the AA and I scored more air kills.

On Gulf I was inside a building at E and looking out and saw fire from the direction of the carrier. I made a couple shots and scored. I seriously did not know that was you or I would not have taken the shot. And then I saw it was you I'd killed and just gave a LOL at the irony that of all the people I'd zot it would be you. I would have expected you to be in the attack heli.

No shit: I am sorry for whatever pissed you off at me on the first map and doubly sorry that it was you I zotted on the last one.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
and even took point blank friendly fire from YOU at that location.

No, you did not.

On Firestorm you started bitching about me in the AA and even reported me for 'griefing' you in the AA when I did absolutely NOTHING to you. I don't know what brought that on.

Not for griefing me, for griefing in general. I reported you because that is how I see it. What do you care? You won't be punished for it, there is not sufficient proof.

On Gulf I was inside a building at E and looking out and saw fire from the direction of the carrier. I made a couple shots and scored. I seriously did not know that was you or I would not have taken the shot. And then I saw it was you I'd killed and just gave a LOL at the irony that of all the people I'd zot it would be you. I would have expected you to be in the attack heli.

No shit: I am sorry for whatever pissed you off at me on the first map and doubly sorry that it was you I zotted on the last one.

Nobody cares.

Keep in mind here that I LIKE YOU. Okay?

I don't care.

I enjoy playing with you and up until today we've never had an issue.

Yes. Up until you decided to break the rules, knowing I was standing there waiting for the AH to spawn. And then, when faced with undeniable proof, you decide to make a bullshit post where you even fail to take into account the proof that is provided. If you're going to lie, you should inspect the evidence against you more closely next time.

No, you're not. Maybe you are sorry you got caught lying, what do I know?

It wasn't such a big deal. I report every single violation of the rules. Doesn't matter who, doesn't matter when. In making this post you engage in behaviour I really don't like. How about you stop posting here, and we go back to our lives.

For somebody to shoot, not once, but twice at at the engineer holding a blowtorch.

This was intentional, and this is not the first time he has done this. He regularly camps the US spawn with the AA in Caspian, then gives me lip when I call him out.

I'm with Fluffy on this one. Its poor sportsmanship to do that in the first place, and even poorer to come play the victim.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
eating-popcorn-nom-nom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.