Where the fuck did everyone go?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
YoshiBishi said:
Where the fuck did everyone go?
Where the Hell you been?

Last time I heard you were disassembling a media room....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
IT's the summer time baby. Beaches , beer and BBQ's , gotz no time to hop on that much . Not to mention a shit load of over time at work lately

HILLBILLY said:
IT's the summer time baby. Beaches , beer and BBQ's , gotz no time to hop on that much . Not to mention a shit load of over time at work lately
Yep, that be the case here. I havent had a day off in three weeks.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
Minus the work thing for me!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
yep everybody's got other shit to do instead of hoppin on ts and getting together. Usually it's just one or two folks who can't make it on as much and everybody else can take up the slack, but it seems after the get together that everybody had more and more shit to do. I just got tired of hangin out mostly by myself. I'll come back when some other folks do.

Hope everybody is doing super well.

Miss ya'll.

Take care!

LOL

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Sorry haven't been on much. Between two jobs, two kids, and all the summer activities I have not had much time to even sleep :( And with rally coming up I will be seen even less...I am ready for summer to be over lol Miss everyone!

Cuba said:
yep everybody's got other shit to do instead of hoppin on ts and getting together. Usually it's just one or two folks who can't make it on as much and everybody else can take up the slack, but it seems after the get together that everybody had more and more shit to do. I just got tired of hangin out mostly by myself. I'll come back when some other folks do. Hope everybody is doing super well.

Miss ya'll.

Take care!

LOL
Want some CHEESE with that WHINE Cuba!!! :cry:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Vacation has kept me pretty busy. I'm on my way home tonight. Hope to be on soon.

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
i was on last night and there was only 4 of us. i know it's summer but this is dead. and i just got off of it. was with oobie and we made like 4 or5 1 to 3pm on a sat.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I was on last night with some folks and had a pretty good time. Not a lot of gaming but a few drinks and lots of funny.

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
Warchild and I have been playing with Ramrod, BillyB and a few others. I have to be honest though. I play but only get on TS when I'm in the mood. I get tired of hearing "you just got owned" and "Fail" I have to be in the mood to deal with shit talk. :) WarChild will be on TS almost everytime though.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I agree. The peoples that shit talk only doo it because that's what they're full of and that's all that comes out of their mouth.

Real killers know how to read a scoreboard and let that do all the talking.