Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Where ya all go?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If we had stayed a BFV clan, we would be a lonely bunch of guys indeed. Few people play that game anymore.

We just keep playing the games that keep coming out. Some of us play games that nobody else plays. I for one never really liked COD4 and I'm kind of glad that it's on it's way out. That is not to say that I don't want to hang out with or play with any of the people that play it though.

It has less to do with the game of the month and much more to do with the people and friends.

Sorry if you feel different.

AGirl

-bZ- Member
I know most of you probably don't think I should have an opinion as I am not around much, but I'd like to say that I agree with the people comment...it is about the people you spend time with, not the game, etc...

However not all of us have the luxury of buying every new game that comes out. I can barely pay my bills as it is. So I stick with what I have, which unfortunately leaves me in the dust. TS is fun, but sometimes it sucks when you are the only one playing a specific game, and everyone else is chatting and talking about the other game that everyone is playing. Intentionally or not you get excluded...happened with BC2. I stuck around and tried my best to have fun while everyone else was playing it...I finally was able to buy it, but I hated it and went back to COD4 again.

I'm not asking for you guys to agree, disagree, or badger me...it's just my opnion...

jojo

-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
well u know oldman games come and go we are supposed to ride the games from one to another together I would love to still play RVS and BFV and BF2 Special Forces Only but I also like cod4 and bc2 and now all I play is MOH 2010 till cod4 Black Ops or any other game we all want to play but it is supposed to be a gaming familyJust my thoughts I may b wrong who knows I only been dewing this since 2001 with some of these guys and gals....
agreed wiz

i dont care who plays what i still talk to every one. 8)

jojo

-bZ- Member
AGirl said:
I know most of you probably don't think I should have an opinion as I am not around much, but I'd like to say that I agree with the people comment...it is about the people you spend time with, not the game, etc... However not all of us have the luxury of buying every new game that comes out. I can barely pay my bills as it is. So I stick with what I have, which unfortunately leaves me in the dust. TS is fun, but sometimes it sucks when you are the only one playing a specific game, and everyone else is chatting and talking about the other game that everyone is playing. Intentionally or not you get excluded...happened with BC2. I stuck around and tried my best to have fun while everyone else was playing it...I finally was able to buy it, but I hated it and went back to COD4 again.

I'm not asking for you guys to agree, disagree, or badger me...it's just my opnion...
badger badger badger. just come on ts ill buy you the game you can pay me back in favores :mrgreen:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I have the new game agirl, but I don't really play it. I just come on and hang out. Or not. Whatever. Would be cool to see you around more, though. I might come on more if you did....

Wiz

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
I have the new game agirl, but I don't really play it. I just come on and hang out. Or not. Whatever. Would be cool to see you around more, though. I might come on more if you did....
Give her your CD key or lets start a kitty I have 10 on it

;-)