Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Why hello~

Hey guys just pokin my nose in, hoping all of you had a wonderful x-mas (or whatever you celebrate of course) and a happy new year. I hope you all stayed safe as well. Just got BF3.. Been playing that when i'm not at class. Take it easy guys, and gals. 8) Cheers, Money Bags

BIGWILL said:
Where's my fucking money at
Bigwill! Hope its going good man. Yo fuckin money is in that paper bag.
Fuck you money hacks.
I was expecting this, can't believe people believe I cheat still oh well. I was just dropping by to say hello and see how things were. Guess I can't even say that anymore. :roll: But once again to anyone who won't bash me like that, hello and I hope you are well. :wink:

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
I cheat too. I've been cheating on Cuba with PowPow for the past 4 years!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I never saw any evidence that he ever cheated. However, I believe he was trying to recruit from our ranks and he was hanging around with somebody that did have evidence of cheating. For that, he was rightfully showed the door.

That said, he's just a kid and I don't see a major need to be a super doosh to him. He was a family member of KOF before DRS ever joined them, and certainly before KOF ever became bZ. Just throwing that out there.

Hey money.

money was terrible, therefore i dont believe he cheated at all.....cuz i pwnsauced his ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CR8Z said:
I never saw any evidence that he ever cheated. However, I believe he was trying to recruit from our ranks and he was hanging around with somebody that did have evidence of cheating. For that, he was rightfully showed the door.That said, he's just a kid and I don't see a major need to be a super doosh to him. He was a family member of KOF before DRS ever joined them, and certainly before KOF ever became bZ. Just throwing that out there.

Hey money.
I apprecaite the honesty CR8Z, and yes I understand what I did and that has long gone. But yes I joined KOF when my father did and that was quite some time ago (Yoshi-Bishi joined KOF about a year or so after I had, it's been a damn long time). But no need to make this into a dramatic post/thread, Hey CR8Z hope you've been good. Thank you for the reply sir.

Pinecone said:
I stand by my first post. We miss you Lead. You playin bf3?
not yet pine......still trying to climb out of this financial hole im in with all that time i wasnt working......i hope to soon tho