Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Why i should be unmuted

Dear BF4 Banzore Server Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. My in-game username is almondmilk999 and I am writing to appeal the current mute status on my account in the BF4 Banzore servers.

I have been an active member of the BF4 Banzore community for years, and during this time, I have developed meaningful connections with numerous players on the server. The mute restriction has impacted my ability to communicate with my friends and fellow players, hindering the collaborative and team-oriented experience that makes this server so enjoyable.

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment, and I want to assure you that I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and guidelines. If there were any instances that led to my mute, I am open to discussing them and addressing any concerns the administration may have.

Here are a few reasons why I believe the mute restriction should be lifted:

1. Active Community Involvement: I have actively participated in the community, contributing to the positive atmosphere and camaraderie among players.
  2. Team Communication: Communication is crucial for effective teamwork in Battlefield 4. Unmuting me would enable me to coordinate with my team, enhancing the overall gaming experience.
  3. Positive Contributions: I personally like to communicate with team about enemy positions and used to use the chat to do this, further adding value to the community.
  4. Willingness to Follow Rules: I acknowledge and respect the rules of the server. I am committed to ensuring that my interactions align with these rules to maintain a respectful gaming environment.
I kindly request the reconsideration of my mute status, as I believe it will greatly enhance my gaming experience and contribute to a more vibrant and communicative community. If there is any additional information needed or if there are specific steps I should take, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, almondmilk999

I can rarely communicate with her in-game because squads get reshuffled every round so voice chat isn't reliable. I think everyone would benefit from not needing to be in a discord voice chat to be able to hear one of their teammates.

If what I have gleaned about the way mutes are handled here is correct then your mute is from BFAT and not Banzore directly. You would probably need to reach out to them to get unmuted. The admins here may have a different understanding of this however so I would wait for them to weigh in.

If what I have gleaned about the way mutes are handled here is correct then your mute is from BFAT and not Banzore directly. You would probably need to reach out to them to get unmuted. The admins here may have a different understanding of this however so I would wait for them to weigh in.

Attachments

• FALSE.gif
    FALSE.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

PrZZZ

Donator
this word is used in the hood to attack white dudes who think they are black (wannabies)

Last edited:

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Earlier today I got zinged on a cybersecurity Discord for using the term NMAP which is a very popular network mapping tool. Obviously someone set their filter to What the fuck? Let's see what this does!