Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

why is admin kicking me

i have noticed lately ,that if i try and go into spectate mode ,i get kicked by admin ,why ????? banzore admins always ask ,do you have video evidence ,of the person you claim is cheating ,so sometimes the only way to obtain this evidence is to use the spectate mode ,so you can spectate the sus player ,sometimes it leads nowhere , but sometimes they are so blatant , you can happily record them in spectate mode and have the video evidence ,so the banzore admin can examine it and make a decision ,but now that option is being taken away ,why ????

yep no problem at all ,i can join and play no issues at all ,never had any issues playing .i never called anyone out in the game ,i suspected a player was a bit dodgy ,so i thought i,ll check him out in spectate mode ,bam soon i tried ,you have been kicked by admin . i feel the kick only happens when i try and join spectate .

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
i have noticed lately ,that if i try and go into spectate mode ,i get kicked by admin ,why ????? banzore admins always ask ,do you have video evidence ,of the person you claim is cheating ,so sometimes the only way to obtain this evidence is to use the spectate mode ,so you can spectate the sus player ,sometimes it leads nowhere , but sometimes they are so blatant , you can happily record them in spectate mode and have the video evidence ,so the banzore admin can examine it and make a decision ,but now that option is being taken away ,why ????

This happens when Neo or BBOS are using their sekret Hello Kitty haxx and they don't want anyone to see. ;)