Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Wiz abusing admin powers.

A few days ago, my group logged into Banzore and began playing. We had a grand old time, getting into many firefights and enjoying ourselves thoroughly.

Today while near Gorka, we saw someone in a little bird hovering, and shot them out of the chopper. Upon inspection of the body we found out it was Wiz.

Later on when we were driving around, Wiz mentioned something to Mitchell about satchel charges, and I corrected Wiz and said I took the satchel charges off of his body.

It was then that Wiz decided to start talking all sorts of smack in side chat, including giving away our approximate location and telling side chat who was in our group. He also said he was going to use the admin map to find our camps and kill all of us one by one.

Upon coming into the Teamspeak to speak with Jackson about the incident, Wiz joined the channel and proceeded to not only talk more smack but ban us from the Teamspeak for no reason.

This type of admin abuse is something I won't stand for as a player. I run my own server and won't be playing on yours again if this is the type of admin you allow access to these tools. It's clear that Wiz can't handle being killed and whines like a baby when he is.

Respect is earned and Wiz is the type of person who will never earn mine. A copy of this will be sent to Jackson's PM box so that Wiz can't just delete this thread, but I wanted to cover all my bases.

Enjoy your server and your abusive admins.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
lol lick my ass everyone hangs out on top of the map and I said I will hunt all of u down one by one till I find you,. Still will

Nah, abusive admins make me not play on servers anymore so you won't be hunting me, friend.

I hope Jackson makes the right decision and removes the powers you are abusing. You'd think someone your age would have an ounce of maturity and take things in stride. You seem completely unable to do that.

Wiz is not a dayz admin, he is a banzore admin, but that does not mean that he can see you on the map. We do not grant those that play access to powers such as that to avoid such accusations

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm a dayz admin, but I don't play and should never give away anybody's position. We HATE cheaters and won't give them the time of day. That includes admins of any kind.

Not sure why he booted You off of TS, but I'm sure it had to do with his anger issues. He's on some pretty serious meds.

Coming at you from space using DROIDS!

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Kosugi said:
A few days ago, my group logged into Banzore and began playing. We had a grand old time, getting into many firefights and enjoying ourselves thoroughly.Today while near Gorka, we saw someone in a little bird hovering, and shot them out of the chopper. Upon inspection of the body we found out it was Wiz.

Later on when we were driving around, Wiz mentioned something to Mitchell about satchel charges, and I corrected Wiz and said I took the satchel charges off of his body.

It was then that Wiz decided to start talking all sorts of smack in side chat, including giving away our approximate location and telling side chat who was in our group. He also said he was going to use the admin map to find our camps and kill all of us one by one.

Upon coming into the Teamspeak to speak with Jackson about the incident, Wiz joined the channel and proceeded to not only talk more smack but ban us from the Teamspeak for no reason.

This type of admin abuse is something I won't stand for as a player. I run my own server and won't be playing on yours again if this is the type of admin you allow access to these tools. It's clear that Wiz can't handle being killed and whines like a baby when he is.

Respect is earned and Wiz is the type of person who will never earn mine. A copy of this will be sent to Jackson's PM box so that Wiz can't just delete this thread, but I wanted to cover all my bases.

Enjoy your server and your abusive admins.
just a little bit of info for you to know, we really can care less and we dont care at all that you run your own server. if you do run your own server why are you taking the time to come over and cry about shit cause if i was running my own server i would be on mine not another clans.this is a fucking online video game we dont want your respect and if you have the need to have someone earn your respect go down to a fucking walmart and try there cause you wont get any respect here nor do we want yours, this is a gaming club not a fucking Suzy homemaker club.

Drunk

-bZ- Member
I'm still in shock, Wiz an abusive admin, wow. What is the world coming too. The corruption is finally wearing off on Wiz.

Spartan = Warden!!!!