Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

World of Warships

Anyone plays this game? I got my Iowa tier IX battleship ready for battle

wait till you see all the paper Russian ships
It's Russian so unless it's underwater it already loses 100 points. The only good thing the Russians ever did was submarines. All their surface ships long to become them. Even some of their subs long to become even more submarine-like that they sink themselves even more than they are already sunk.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've been playing since the beta. Banzore has a clan in there with lots of the upgrades in place. Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
Also used to play, but when WG started adding "fictional" warships I decided to leave and transferred to War Thunder.

Back when I played World of Warships, I have several Tier X ships.

Yamato, Minotaur, Gearing, Des Moines, Montana, Grozovoi, and Daring

My favorites though are Des Moines (wherein I mostly hide on an island and use spotter plane), Iowa, Grozovoi, Atlanta, Akizuki, and Richelieu

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I played until my account got hacked and locked.
Could never get the game moderators to unlock it even with proof that it was my account.
Never will I go back and start anew.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That sucks. Well, you aren't really missing much.

The game is a monetization mess and carriers / submarines are still annoying to play against.
I only hop on to play with my Yamato guns every now and again.

OctopieGamer

-bZ- Member
subs are single handedly responsible for driving me to play Warthunder and the new mine and smoke screen carries make so i never want to come back

Warthunder > WoW
Funky, in what world do you live in. Your banner literally says “I support the current thing” WoW has been the current thing since the onset of most people’s puberty.

You just made my big book of grudges. Wait.. is that the correct lore? Red shirt guy will fix it.

Funky, in what world do you live in. Your banner literally says “I support the current thing” WoW has been the current thing since the onset of most people’s puberty.

You just made my big book of grudges. Wait.. is that the correct lore? Red shirt guy will fix it.

War Thunder > WoW

I prefer the experience of getting ammo racked by an AP shell from 10 miles away right at the start of the game

SaphirOgma

-bZ- Member
BTW I think Wargaming, the developer for World of Warships and World of Tanks, is currently experiencing a REVIEW BOMB in Steam due to "predatory" practices.....Really hilarious that they were the next victim following the successful review bombing on rival company Gaijin, developer of War Thunder.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It is a very different game than it was when I started playing. Hardly know any of the ships and now sea mines?