Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

World War 3

finnnally connected and found it pretty fun. If i can eventually get back the dated unreal engine and its weird blurriness i can see myself playing it alot. more enjoyable than squad for sure

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
The game is clunky and the graphics are poor even at an ultra high resolution.
The matches are long and if you cap all bases there is zero base protection therefore one can sit in base and kill everyone as soon as they spawn.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Bummer.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
So other then the horrible shuttering the game runs good. Any tips to get rid of the shuttering?

how many "EARLY ACCESS" games have yall played that did NOT need major tweaks and adjustments after its FIRST release to the public?

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was able to fix the shuttering with some registry tweaks. To answer your question, all of them have needed tweaks. It is part of early access. This game has mad potential

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We had a couple of folks play it. It's early yet, was what I remembered hearing, but had potential. I think one guy didn't like it much, but somebody else saw something in it...

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have it and it was pretty good. There are alot of bugs though. The last patch they released really improved performance. I recommend it

Everyone wants to play the game which has the best action and adventure stories. Call of Duty World War 2 is one of the best game which has a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Call of Duty World War 2 comes with a different game mode like Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. It also has an iconic world war II battle, it has the best graphics which supports all the OS and graphics. If you really want to have the thrilling experience, you can Buy Call of Duty World War 2 which is available at Instant-gaming at affordable rates.