Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

WOT (World of Tanks)

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Does anyone here play it. If so add me @ banzorejaxx.

If you don't know what it is or have never played it before check it out at www.worldoftanks.com

They also have something almost similar to war thunder called world of warplanes and then world of battleships (unknown release date)

It's a very fun mmo game and very addicting.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
i think you motherfuckers should all play A GAME, not try out twenty different games. Just my two cents.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
We abolished the penny in Canada , so if you have another 3 cents that would be great :)

iOS whaaaa???

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
i think you motherfuckers should all play A GAME, not try out twenty different games. Just my two cents.
Totally understand brotha and agree but that wont and cant happen. Battlefield is and will always be our club's primary game. I will be playin BF4 more now since I just bought it.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Sry I missed the meeting and all but I was wanting to make a suggestion and to see if I could get approval.

As you know I'm a big fan of WOT n dedicate alot of my time with that game. I want to know if I can throw our club name in world of tanks and start recruiting. It requires no club funds since there are no server funding. If funding needs to be made (which it will need to get it going) I will cover myself. Just need to use ts. I understand if ANYONE has any disagreeing with this and I will not judge you. This is a big community and I would like to have our club in it.

It's very fun but at the same time can be frustrating. They have Tank companies and clan wars.

Tank companies is a clan vs clan match for fun and can have anywhere from a 4v4 to 15v15.

Clan wars is a bit different. If you're looking to elevate your World of Tanks experience, join the high-tier competition of Clan Wars. In this regional struggle for territorial domination, you'll have a chance to earn in-game Gold, exclusive tanks, unique medals, and more! Whether you choose to go it alone or work with other Clans for mutual success, you can cement your place in World of Tanks history. Gather your best tankers and start taking over the battlefield today. Roll out!

Please consider this. I hope some try it out but if not it's okay. If you choose to try it read this first. http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/guide/

Thanks much brothers!

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Thanks for your support brotha! If you like blowing shit up hillbilly then I think you would like this game. A-lot I mean a-lot of people play this game. I'm talking ten's of thousands of people. Try it, when ya do let me know n ill come join

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Go for it! I might DL it. I've been considering it ever since it came out.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
I like the Idea of doing a WoT section of Banzore. I played WoT a bit and I thought it was really fun. I play Mobile Artillery mostly. This would be really good too for the YouTube Channel as well.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Sweet. Thx for your support. I will get started on this soon. They got a lock right now for creating new clans only for a few more days tho. Then we will be rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk