Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

wow we been Ddosed to hell and back

last 24 hours have been insane....every server looks like it was hit many times.....here is a clue....look at the dips in the players online trackers....

Attachments

• Screenshot (1541).png
    Screenshot (1541).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 55

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Memo to Admins: Don't know if you folks are monitoring your perimeter but if you are please give me the list of IP addresses attacking the server farm and I'll report this up to the appropriate Fusion Center. If the source IP addresses are in a US jurisdiction then humorless guys in blue turnout coats will come to see the fuckfaces responsible.

Memo to Admins: Don't know if you folks are monitoring your perimeter but if you are please give me the list of IP addresses attacking the server farm and I'll report this up to the appropriate Fusion Center. If the source IP addresses are in a US jurisdiction then humorless guys in blue turnout coats will come to see the fuckfaces responsible.
Honestly, feel like this is a salty gamer getting back a banzore for banning them.

The punishment? Make them smell spoiled / thrown up breast milk.

I don’t know, I. Don’t. KROW where Imma gonna go when the vol/cano blows.

banned player or other server groups like TBG doing it to keep their player numbers up....those little cunts have done shit like this to other groups...

not much reason to hit the cluster other then to fuck with gaming....as far as i know the cluster in ATL GA and the other in Chicago only run games but run more then BF4....as far as i know RUSH BZ12 is the only server out of ATL GA and this server only goes down to Ddos attacks when its full or getting full....as for the posted pic they look like they went back and forth as none of the servers seem to have a lose of players at the same time mark so the servers were being targeted on a per cases bases based on time stamps alone.....would love to see IP addresses

In the past on CoD4 I helped with moderating and specing of the plebs.…. We had hackers that just made up reasons to Ddos the servers and troll. Some had no prior history, werent banned, no previous/alt accounts, etc. They just said the rules were stupid, the mods were stupid, my friend was banned, or its for the greater good XD…. Which is kinda rich given that people pay for, moderate, and build a community on dedicated server then that community falls apart because the servers go down all the time…

Later found out that some of those hackers had blogs where they documented their progress as they built their own mod menus and found new ban evasion techniques. Imo that was kinda impressive…

I have no idea what security plug-ins and 3rd party support bf4 servers have but it was never enough on CoD4. I’m sure finding the ips would be helpful if the people ddosing are dumb enough to use their actual ip. CoD4x (CoD community’s version of ez anticheat) was more useful than PB ever was. Maybe something similar needs to come to bf4?

I don't know who hosts for Banzore but being ddos'd/attacked is one thing. To have a hosting service that has no apparent, let alone adequate solution after over a month is just sad.

Suggest solutions with your sadness
Wow wow wow, i'm not here to suggest solutions. I am here to bitch about the problem!

(In all honesty, I don't have a solution but I can imagine that if it was my servers getting attacked I would be having talks with my host about what options are available.

Why am i here and continue to make some noise about the ongoing problem? Because I worry about the health of the bf4 servers which I enjoy. I thank banzore for their service and I hope that just because I am not a BZ Member or a donator that I can still have some level of interest and voice in the issue even as a mere patron of their servers. If it is time for me to shut up about the issue then I will accept that I have done what little I can and move on. )

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Wow wow wow, i'm not here to suggest solutions. I am here to bitch about the problem!

(In all honesty, I don't have a solution but I can imagine that if it was my servers getting attacked I would be having talks with my host about what options are available.

There is no options. It is a 10 year old game in which the host IP is easily available.