Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Wtf is happening bz#6 crashes 3-5 times a day

Bz#6 and a lot of the other servers are crashing a shit ton. Is this DDoS attack? Is there any way to avoid this. Hopefully you guys can figure this out no one is hopping on anymore because the servers are crashing like every 3 hours.Server Issues.jpg

It looks like the #s of total amount of players playing bf4 across the board is down. I think BF2042 has made enough changes that its actually gaining players now from bf4 and of course other areas as well.

Even so, other servers are full around the clock.
This is why I have been pulling the alarm on servers crashing for about 2 weeks now. Repeated and consistent crashing is a very easy way to alienate a player base. I find it especially worrying in a already declining population game. (Banzore I promise I am not bitching to bitch, I enjoy your servers and merely want the issue fixed 1. because crashing is annoying and 2. I enjoy the servers because of the regulars that form the community. Crashing is a rapid way to ensure that those people don't come around and it's effects are visible already. ) BZ6 honestly looks harder hit than BZ13 which ain't good.

Conspiracy. EA/DICE is filling the servers with no minds, perhaps even bots, (lol) to make gameplay lame, and servers crash forcing folks to 2042

This is why I have been pulling the alarm on servers crashing for about 2 weeks now. Repeated and consistent crashing is a very easy way to alienate a player base. I find it especially worrying in a already declining population game. (Banzore I promise I am not bitching to bitch, I enjoy your servers and merely want the issue fixed 1. because crashing is annoying and 2. I enjoy the servers because of the regulars that form the community. Crashing is a rapid way to ensure that those people don't come around and it's effects are visible already. ) BZ6 honestly looks harder hit than BZ13 which ain't good.

Chinese doctor before coronavirus energy

Any updates on fixing BZ6 or bz16 Banzore? I don't think we are seeing the "ddos queue" attacks but it is just continued crashing multiple times a day.

Yes, bz13 crashed around an hour ago and is pretty often. longest period without crashes is generally maybe 4 hours.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I am once again asking for the servers to be fixed

It might not be a server problem.

Too many players with high ping rates can cause problems, assclowns with software haxx can cause problems, a DDoS attack can cause problems, someone mucking around with a data pipe can cause problems, etc.

DNS seems to be an issue with other games lately and the universal fix for that (so far) is to set your computer from dynamic DNS to static DNS.