Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

xHawXx admin ban appeal

xHawXx has kicked me for 24 hours. Why? It says I was griefing or tk'ing. Must be a mistake because I did neither.

Last edited by a moderator:

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
The punishing admin spectated you griefing/shooting friendly vehicles inside of the spawn with a .50 cal truck, it was only 1 punish but due to all of the previous punishes on your record, this one resulted in a 1 day ban @ 8pts. The Temp-Ban will stand as of now. Please try to abide by the server rules in the future to avoid these situations. 

not saying this is or is not a mistake but you and your buddy have a track record for acting like ass hats such as:

running people out of bounds to kill them

team wounding infantry and vehicles

ramming friendlies 

tking for vehicles

tking for shits and giggles 

ect ect

not sure if you guys get high, drunk or are 12 years old. but the shit will stop you know what you guys are doing and every time we catch you in the act you act all super innocent like you were the one being attacked....it is old. I know you love the AA, if someone else gets it tough titties. You guys have been given more chances than most. Ban will remain.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I was spectating you based on a report from one of the bZ members that you had intentionally damaged them in the friendly helo to the point of destruction from uncap when they would attempt to take off in the helo, you did this twice to them. I spectated you for approx 15-20 minutes and when you did it again by shooting  from uncap in a jeep with a .50 caliber mounted gun to a friendly chopper taking off is when I imposed the infraction.

As mentioned, you have been warned and dealt with this before, you are not new to our rules or servers and should be held accountable for your actions. When you do things like this, it may be fun or funny to you, but to the other person who is trying to have a good gaming experience, all you do is ruin it for the rest of the players in the server.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sounds exactly like the type of admin we like to have running our servers.

Good lookin' out, Hawx.