Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New profile posts

16357977896185049516946639224050.jpgah yes my field away from battlefield. Does the wizard of oz thing work? "Noplace like home" x3 with boot taps
Hey, the last two days I played the chat ban was gone, today the ban is back up. What gives? You were on last night, stomping my butt as usual, you know I was behaving. Can you please give up the ban already. It's been 9 months already?
neonardo1
neonardo1
The system was down.
Holy
Holy
Bummer. and I was good. Oh well.
At the end of your clip there is the enemy running on the ground floor. That is who I fired at while you were crouched. Make yourself a victim all you want, but that was not intentional. Again, I could not say "sorry for tk" from your muting. Wrongful ban. Can't say sorry when muted, but admin can just swing a hammer cause he feels like it.
Topher
Topher
Yup that's why you only shot at my head, then ran away instantly.
M
mynameisdan-bro
Wrongful ban. Simple as. Drunk with videogame power. Kicking is fair, banning is not. I couldn't say sorry per your mute. Almost like you jumped at the opportunity to ban without cause.
Hi neo i just want to let you know that my stats are not updating on -BZ1- since you unbann me can you pls look into this i should be on the leader board but im not there
PrZZZ
PrZZZ
its says im ranked 583 for the past 2 months but wen i !rank on the server it says 41 but not on leaderboards
I believe what happened to you is the server crashed, but Origin thought you were still in the game and wouldn't le you rejoin. You have to log out of Origin and back in, or reboot your PC. Server has been getting DDOSd and crashing for a few weeks now, and that is what I have to do every single time to fix that error code.
Dave