Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

New profile posts

Not sure if you fully understand the killfeed, but your clip clearly shows me killing acithetic (on your team) somewhere in the round. Your teammate (mark1131977) kills the amtrac, who then shows up in the feed as killing nienris. I stand falsely accused, as I never entered the amtrac or any vehicle tonight.
You're not banned, you keep getting kicked for using a VPN. Turn off your vpn or donate to get vip.
tamales666
tamales666
Thank you kindly.
Im running through ge force now is this my root issue maybe?
PandaExpress293
PandaExpress293
Yes, that counts as a vpn. Definitely don’t play with GFN though, cheaters use that and it will possibly link your account to theirs and you’ll end up with an unappealable ban.

Check your ban appeal topic for more info. I was just trying to get you an answer asap at the time.
I would like to cancel my donations so could stop the charges to my card when you get the chance
Hey I already told you to cancel my automatic card payment earlier last month. But just before that, it was canceled again. check it out soon
That is one nice carp
Reactions: Sabretooth-Ninja
Sabretooth-Ninja
Sabretooth-Ninja
Thanks man! That's my friend in the water, I took the photo :)
F
Freddiebest
The black kite, whose scientific name is Aegypius monachus, is an imposing bird of prey, and its physical characteristics make it one of the most impressive members of the bird world. I'm sure you can find more information about black kite on wikipedia and photos on resources such as Pinterest or depositphotos